Seers Achievment Diary

Cptbaker08

Ok well i have all the stats but Fletching and Cooking to keep me from getting the Seers Headband 3 (yay...) and the Enhance Excalibur (W00t!!!), Well I'm wondering if its possible to get 76 Cooking and just use a Chef's Delight to boost to 80 and just cook the sharks while i have the Gauntlets on. I know i am able to Stew up for fletching so I'm not real concerned about that part.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

You can stew for all the others, so I believe you can. Not that hard to test out TBH.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

You can stew for all the others, so I believe you can. Not that hard to test out TBH.

Yes i know you can stew, im just gonna drink the beer to get the cooking levels. I just want to be sure so i know when I can stop cooking. I heard that you aren't able to do that with this task, so i just want to confirm if you can or not.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

Should be possible, and if not... Cooking is really easy.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Should be possible, and if not... Cooking is really easy.

Ya I know it is, but i just can't stand training it. Especially since i am so close to 90 slayer \' . But if i have to get 80, i guss i will :(

GWD: