Aviansies -vs- Tzhaar

Death123141

All I know is that Aviansies are one heckofalot better than TzHaar for money. Not sure about XP, I think that TzHaar might win on that. They also have the advantage of being melee-able. But people earn at least 400k/hr at Aviansies, while TzHaar only have really rare drop chances (I've never gotten an item, and I imagine I've killed them for four hours total).

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

SLAYERGEEK

All I know is that Aviansies are one heckofalot better than TzHaar for money. Not sure about XP, I think that TzHaar might win on that. They also have the advantage of being melee-able. But people earn at least 400k/hr at Aviansies, while TzHaar only have really rare drop chances (I've never gotten an item, and I imagine I've killed them for four hours total).

iv killed them for a weekend(3 days) and gotten about 2-3 times a day there + tips, and im more worried about exp and kinda aiming for full arma only got helm. And also its realy easy to safespot tzhaar wich makes it easy to camp and the close bank.

I've spent over 100 hours killing Tzhaar's, and have easily gotten over 60 drops. So as you can see, there not very profitable based on cash/hour, although they do drop tips now, which helps A LOT. I'm sticking to aviansies for now ;)

Sumondskull6.png

Does anybody have an opinion on exp/hr?

I'm guessing 30k-50k an hour depending on gear, how fast you are at luring, which you kill (133/149), and how crowded the world is. Aviansies are more like 45k+ exp an hour no matter what.

Sumondskull6.png

I'm guessing 30k-50k an hour depending on gear, how fast you are at luring, which you kill (133/149), and how crowded the world is. Aviansies are more like 45k+ exp an hour no matter what.

im perty good at luring and i mainly kills kets 149s with mith bolts potting, and with aviansies i have to kill either the 71 or 83 cuase other do to much damage and i have to wait for respawns or somebody there to annouy me alot

im perty good at luring and i mainly kills kets 149s with mith bolts potting, and with aviansies i have to kill either the 71 or 83 cuase other do to much damage and i have to wait for respawns or somebody there to annouy me alot

There's spots inside the Eyrie with 2-5 73's-94's.

Sumondskull6.png

There's spots inside the Eyrie with 2-5 73's-94's.

were is this magical spot?