Tip.It Times: 26 April 2009

n_odie

I completely relate the the Early Bird article. It happens a lot to me as I train Slayer every day.

Agreed.

The did you know was interesting. I cant belive i just finshed training prayer and i never used this. If i eva train pray again totally taking this into consideration

blue_pika515.png

74.png

Unwritten rules are just that, unwritten.

While discipline and respect is nice it will always bend to force and survival of the fittest, i'm a free player atm and at cockroach soldiers i'm usually about 30 combat levels above everyone else. If there is a free monster i'll keep to myself, but when there's one between us i think nothing of "stealing" the kill because i earned the right to by training my combat more than them.

I'm not a jerk about it, and i'll live and let live as much as possible, but in the end it's just my right as a higher level to get the lions share

People need to stop complaining about kill steals and either:

A. Train higher than them

B. Steal/half-kill/be a jerk back

C. Swallow your pride and hop, if you're against a superior foe don't let stubborn pride take it's toll on your xp and drops (or in this case, homework lol). Don't let what someone who has to call out "boots" thinks interfere with your own enjoyment.

Remind me to come crash your world sometime...

Since you so freely disregard the laudable concept of the unwritten codes of conduct, surely you should also disregard a misguided concept of rights. All a combat level (or indeed total level) counts for is an indicator of wasted time. If in fact, you are a pleasant person to talk to, that is worth far more than meaningless levels (which in my experience tend to lean more towards pest control/soul wars levels now anyway). I will happily accredit a lvl 3 character with more respect than a 138 if they are decent folk. Levels are the most abysmal reckoning of a person's value, skill, and personality that I have ever come across, and I can say this freely as a high levelled player who enjoys the game for the sake of it. Yes, I have wasted many hours of my own time in levelling, but I don't expect respect for that, or some Darwinian status of dominance.

Do I respect Gertjaars just because he could give me a worthy fight at any given slayer location? No. Do I respect Zezima because he's turned his back on No.1 after many years to study for a real career? Yes.

Early bird: I always hop, I even hop if I was there first. I'm not going to waste my time on ill mannered people who seem unable to operate in a co-operative manner; I assume they're just children and that I'd be wasting my time trying to teach them how to share and play nicely. Their parents should be doing that. [garden tool] hum, well no doubt they're in for a nasty shock when they grow up and go out into the big bad world.

devorguilla.png

Unwritten rules are just that, unwritten.

While discipline and respect is nice it will always bend to force and survival of the fittest, i'm a free player atm and at cockroach soldiers i'm usually about 30 combat levels above everyone else. If there is a free monster i'll keep to myself, but when there's one between us i think nothing of "stealing" the kill because i earned the right to by training my combat more than them.

I'm not a jerk about it, and i'll live and let live as much as possible, but in the end it's just my right as a higher level to get the lions share

People need to stop complaining about kill steals and either:

A. Train higher than them

B. Steal/half-kill/be a jerk back

C. Swallow your pride and hop, if you're against a superior foe don't let stubborn pride take it's toll on your xp and drops (or in this case, homework lol). Don't let what someone who has to call out "boots" thinks interfere with your own enjoyment.

Remind me to come crash your world sometime...

Since you so freely disregard the laudable concept of the unwritten codes of conduct, surely you should also disregard a misguided concept of rights. All a combat level (or indeed total level) counts for is an indicator of wasted time. If in fact, you are a pleasant person to talk to, that is worth far more than meaningless levels (which in my experience tend to lean more towards pest control/soul wars levels now anyway). I will happily accredit a lvl 3 character with more respect than a 138 if they are decent folk. Levels are the most abysmal reckoning of a person's value, skill, and personality that I have ever come across, and I can say this freely as a high levelled player who enjoys the game for the sake of it. Yes, I have wasted many hours of my own time in levelling, but I don't expect respect for that, or some Darwinian status of dominance.

Do I respect Gertjaars just because he could give me a worthy fight at any given slayer location? No. Do I respect Zezima because he's turned his back on No.1 after many years to study for a real career? Yes.

Bring it on then,

I have nothing to say on the subject, everyone knows the brilliance of an MMORPG is that you can play however you like. I never said that levels increase the value of the player, but i play to actually play, being social is second to me.

early bird. dont see much half killing anymore but spawn stealers in multi i get specially cannons if i was there first and some one brings cannon i just ks them, then again alot of them are low levels should just let them get ownt by the mobs

phixcire.png

D.Drops=Skirt9 Med9 Spear2 Visage2 Legs6 boots35 shield half1 whip15 dbow5

phixcire.png

phixcire.png