Smithing Questions Need Some Answers F2P and P2P

Doomdevil321

Ok here is more questions from me currently im 50 smithing and rising and i am a member i also got 55 magic and soon to be 40+ fletching so those are my stats, and my minning if it matters is 59 soon to be 60.

1) Can i smith noted bars??

2) Making 5 sets of arrow heads is the same as making 1 plate body, which is better to make?

3) For making mith bars what is the best way to do it if i got no idea how to use the blast furance?

4) For leveling past 48-68 what is best to make, steel plate bodies? cannon balls? arrow tips?

5) for leveling past 68-88 what is best? arrow tips, steel cannon balls or mith ones im not sure yet didnt do the quest? or plate bodies and alching them?

6) Making cannon balls do they sell well if i buy steel or mith bars and make them? i never did this before but people tell me it is good and quick?

7) The stealing creation tool, is it worth it to get it because that game is long and takes time to get 20 points for 1 tool?

8) If i buy the bars from the ge is there any profit in it even if i make a item alch it, or i sell it on the ge? (never did this before either)

Ok here is more questions from me currently im 50 smithing and rising and i am a member i also got 55 magic and soon to be 40+ fletching so those are my stats, and my minning if it matters is 59 soon to be 60.

1) Can i smith noted bars??

2) Making 5 sets of arrow heads is the same as making 1 plate body, which is better to make?

3) For making mith bars what is the best way to do it if i got no idea how to use the blast furance?

4) For leveling past 48-68 what is best to make, steel plate bodies? cannon balls? arrow tips?

5) for leveling past 68-88 what is best? arrow tips, steel cannon balls or mith ones im not sure yet didnt do the quest? or plate bodies and alching them?

6) Making cannon balls do they sell well if i buy steel or mith bars and make them? i never did this before but people tell me it is good and quick?

7) The stealing creation tool, is it worth it to get it because that game is long and takes time to get 20 points for 1 tool?

8) If i buy the bars from the ge is there any profit in it even if i make a item alch it, or i sell it on the ge? (never did this before either)

1. No.

2. Platebodies will cost a lot more as they sell for less than arrowheads.

3. http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=blast_furnace.htm use world 58 for help from others.

4. At 53 smithing mithril crossbolts (unf) are your best xp when made at the blast furnace. I made them all the way to level 80. They also profit.

5. See above.

6. Cannonballs are only made out of steel bars and are extremely slow. They buy and sell well but even so the speed makes them not worth the time and effort.

7. If you use the non combat clan fast_sc you can finsih a game in as little as 10-12 minutes most of time making stealing creation tools a must for smithing.

8. Not that I know of.

Superheat mith :thumbsup: only 1gp loss per xp and you get a boatload of magic xp too!

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂