After my birthday I thought of a goal to keep me entertained:2 d boots/day and as many farm runs I can do. This wasn't as good as I though, I usually didn't get to farm only once/twice a day so I thought of getting max sara kc then only doing mtk/farming daily, until I'm done with school.From the trips before the kc, I got 12 dragon boots and various items (a total of 3.509.815 GP).From the max kc, I got 39 boots in 4k kills( I know it's sad for me too :cry: ) totalling an amount of 10.950.020 GP.In total, 14.259.835 GP.I've also managed to farm a few herbs.Next come the pictures.

[hide=Herbs]33tnu5w.png[/hide]

[hide=KC]vndm6c.jpg[/hide]

That's about it, just wanted to share this with the tifers that know me and why not, that don't know me (yet). I have included the picture of the setup I wore if anyone needs it and I has the sgs in the inventory,using it to heal.Have fun while playing. ::'

1.2k toadflax seeds remaining.Won't sell the herbs until I'm done with all of them.The herbs you see in the picture come from 300 seeds.2 crystal bows=1.8m so the money won't last for a lot of time(I'll most likely save as much gps as I can until the summer holidays then burst for 88 summoning).After that it's sara gwd all the way.

how'd u manage to have 39 boots + more without restting kc?

8/10 gratz

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

how'd u manage to have 39 boots + more without restting kc?

8/10 gratz

that's where I come in, I bought some boots off him inside the dungeon so he wouldn't have to leave. Commonly used method.

2noob, marry me?

Why does everyone pick the gloves? :cry: I just don't like questing, although MM is the last quest I need to be able to complete RFD.I'll do the quest..one day.

because you could've gotten dragon gauntlets with not a lot of extra effort and cash

good job though :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

sigei.png

trechter.png

picture9hn2.png

another reason not to join bsc/esc/fsc

angel2w.gif