A first 99?

Tainaith

Cooking is the easiest because it is amazingly fast and requires minimal clicking \' Although, i don't think it's worth getting a 99 skill just to beat a friend, i suggest getting a useful 99 stat like combat. After 85 cooking there is almost no point to go for 99. Also, you should try to use the search button because i have seen HUNDREDS of topics with the same EXACT question. To find the time it will take just google the xp per hour on a workable method for you. Then subtract your skill xp from 13m. With that divide it by the xp per hour to get the amount of hours it will take! Goodluck and there is my nice math lesson for you =D>

~monkey

monkeyboy105.png

monkeyboy105.png

99/99 Strength achieved 5/9/09

The ring and gloves weren't around when I was firemaking, but from what I've heard they can save quite a bit of xp, like say burning 30k maple logs. Any xp is xp, so I'd say go ahead and get it. =]

How long did it take you without the items?

I spent around a solid month on it, or 22 days or something like that.

But this was in the summer, with me on 8 hours+ a day. ::'

He's decided on firemaking, so stop pestering him.

OP

Depending on how much money you have, use yews or maples. If you have a decent woodcutting level (I'm too lazy to see what it is :P ) then you can cut your own. Inferno Adze is superb. Get it once you can.

PM me for fitocracy invite