first GWD trip!

nversaydie13

ok i dont know if this is the right forum or not. if its the wrong one i am sorry!

anyway just finished eadgers ruse and i'm now ready to try my first gwd run! im assuming i'll do a bandso run hopfully with a few people. but right now i dont know anyone to go with. and as its my first time i would really appreciate someone who knows what they're doing who can help me out! so if anyone wants to do a bando run to help me get the feel for things msg me on rs or post here please! thanks!

stats:

86 def

85 att

81 str

85 mage

70 pray

68 summ

68 range

post your stats. i might go with you.

should be in help and advice tho

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

now that i see your stats, i think you should be able to get a team, but i prefer people who are maxed, or close to maxed combat, so i wont go with you for now

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

If its your first search RSOF for bandos mass.

Its less likely to get you a split or drop, but its much safer and I found it a very easy way to get started with Bandos.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]