Tarn's Lair? equip/invo suggestions?

skylor12344

ok i've been putting this off for a while now but i need to do it because of the extra bonus for my slayer tasks that are undead. what is a good suggestion for equipment and inventory i will need to make it thought the lair itself..seeing as im lvl 111 i dont think ill have a problem killing tarn but i've never tried to do this before..

current equips:

zerker helm

torag's pl8

torag's legs

dragon boots

barrows gloves

whip/d scimi

obby shield

legends cape

warrior ring/ring of wealth

Looks good, take Neitiznot helm if you can and use a ring of life just in case. What I did was I watched a couple video guides and wrote instructions down on a piece of paper, then looked at a couple maps and did a rough copy of those too. My first attempt I epically failed because I used a written guide instead of doing what I said above, but my second attempt it was really easy because I had something to go by without switching tabs alot. If you get lost, the doors you want to go through are usually decorated with water features or something.

i just used a slayer ring and teled in killed him and voila im done.

Same. The slayer ring save a lot of time.

However I have tried the maze too and its not too bad.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

And how does that work since you can't tele using the ring until after you defeat him?

And how does that work since you can't tele using the ring until after you defeat him?

Its a mistype or glitch whereby it teleports you there regardless of whether you've done the maze/fight before.

Its been like that since the Slayer Rings where released.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Its a mistype or glitch whereby it teleports you there regardless of whether you've done the maze/fight before.

Its been like that since the Slayer Rings where released.

#-o Could have saved myself a lot of work then.

That's...a pretty glaring glitch :ohnoes:

Really all you need is a ring of life just in case and TONS of food (Also a pray pot or two for when the monsters swarm you is a good idea, Falador shield too ;) ).

I did it text based, got lost once, found my way back, and easily beat Tarn (As long as you have a basic understanding of the maze you should be fine).

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots