Non-stackable items

Jesus_Status

Well I'm rcing at the ZMI altar and i've heard of up to 15% xp increase per hour if i used the bank all technique. I need 217 items to fill my bank :wall: so i was wondering if there was an easy way to get that amount of different items.

Jesus_Statuz.png

Collect one of everything you can, the only real non-stackable items i know of are the Stealing Creation clay and the tools.

But collect:

1 of every:

ore possible

every bar

every magic rune

piece of armour

Weapons

rune talisman

herbs, seeds, farming seeds

Just alot of easy to get stuff that doesnt cost much so you can drop it.

Also taking the stuff out of your POH dressers and chest and wardrobe may also help.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

As has been said before, get lots of different cheap stuff, like bronze items. Also, take everything out of your costume room and take one of every book off your POH shelves. If you don't have a bookshelf in your POH, just build a parlor and a basic bookshelf. You can also get teleportation jewelry at different charges like games necklaces, dueling rings, etc.

Kidd_Varrow.png

spacespider.png

I suggest doing lots of quests, trust me that will give you TONS of junk and quest items. I doubt you will go through the trouble of this though. What is the bank all technique btw?

You simply click the button to bank all items in your inventory and it will deposit everything you're carrying as long as there's room. If your bank is full, only the things you already have in your bank will be deposited (in this case, runes) and you keep the rest of your items in your inventory.

Kidd_Varrow.png

spacespider.png

Farm, slay, and do quests, you'll fill it up in no time.

Don't just go buy a bunch of stuff since you won't benefit from that.