need advice

d3vl

m lookin for a decent place . decent drops and decent charms ( piority are charms! ) and trainable with b2p( dun wanna waste money on food and lookin to train for long periods at the place ). no slayer either

any comments ? stats in siggie

im thinking earth warriors in chaos tunnels since chaos tunnel's mobs has higher drop rate of charms

=)

dexiong_1989.png

dexiong%201989.png

Hmmm those are some pretty strict requirements ::'

First off I'd like to say even though you don't want to, slayer is your best option.

Now for things that meet all of your wants, Earth warriors would be pretty good, as well as Zamorak Warriors. Bloodvelds and Jellies also drop good (green) charms. Shadow Warriors in the legends guild basement are also good from what i've heard.

If your looking for just good charm droppers, bursting Rock Lobsters and killing Waterfiends are excellent.

Also make sure to kill Bork daily! The charms he drops really add up (Especially the blues)

[spoiler=Goals]GeneralTedd.png

GeneralTedd.pngGeneralTedd.png

[] 30m

[] Chaotic Rapier

[] Chaotic Crossbow

[] Chaotic Kiteshield

[] 50m

[] D Claws

Hmmm those are some pretty strict requirements ::'

First off I'd like to say even though you don't want to, slayer is your best option.

Now for things that meet all of your wants, Earth warriors would be pretty good, as well as Zamorak Warriors. Bloodvelds and Jellies also drop good (green) charms. Shadow Warriors in the legends guild basement are also good from what i've heard.

If your looking for just good charm droppers, bursting Rock Lobsters and killing Waterfiends are excellent.

Also make sure to kill Bork daily! The charms he drops really add up (Especially the blues)

thanks for advice but as u can see i dun wanna spend so much cash so bursting is outta the picture =)

dexiong_1989.png

dexiong%201989.png

Wow, Dust Devils are just about custom tailored to your requirements

Also try Black Demons, except praying. The drops cover the costs of pray, so that isn't an issue.

You also profit, despite praying, at WF.

All i have to say is waterfiends. At your levels you can easily kill them without having to pray. I do all my tasks in:

Slayer Helm > Maybe change to a Neitz Helm

Fire Cape > Trimmer Skillcape Up to you what you use

Fury

Karil's Top

Karil's Bottom

Sara Sword > Zamorak Spear also works on these, I don't know how these differ but I hear SS is better.

Dragon Boots

Bezerker Necklace

I'd bring a super set or 2. A few Bunyip pouches and maybe 500 swallow whole scrolls. Don't forget alchs for the random addy/mithril drops they have.

If you have an Enhanced Excalibur bring that, i find that to be extremely helpful. They may hit hard on you at first but just bring some emergency food incase you get low on health and you can't use the EE spec or there no raw food to eat using ur scrolls.

Hope this helps you some.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

leaning towards dusties as they are non aggro at lvl 93 in chaos tunnels haf improved crimson and can be trained with b2p there for a long long time =)

any other suggestions

dexiong_1989.png

dexiong%201989.png

Dusties require 65 slayer, so you'll have to train it up a few levels if you want to kill them.

Greater demons are great (pun sorry :wall: ) once the dogs go non-aggressive.

He's 129 cb so dogs aren't a problem. But he can kill the dogs to get bones to use B2P tabs.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]