97 strength going for 99...

mongoose991

on my main Nofear Dude1 i got 99 str from 97-99 in like 2 weeks from yaks. the only reason it took me that long was because i only played rs 2 hours a day and on saturdays i played for like 5 hours most likely you play longer then me so it should take less the reason i chose this was because it is way cheaper then the ideas above you literally need no food here and you can just wear rune armour and you get hit once in a while and i mean a while. But if you want the most xp you can get the fastest and most possible would be armoured zombies better then bandits and all of that you can get over 100k+ xp an hour there but thats as long as if you by super sets and use prayer without its about an 60-85k+ an hour and ive tried there before its really good if you get super sets so cheap way almost just as fast or expensive way that will get you fast

oh yea yaks is about 60k+ an hour but if you use a dragon battleaxe then you can get just about 85k+ an hour

apacolypse11.png

apacolypse11.png

on my main Nofear Dude1 i got 99 str from 97-99 in like 2 weeks from yaks. the only reason it took me that long was because i only played rs 2 hours a day and on saturdays i played for like 5 hours most likely you play longer then me so it should take less the reason i chose this was because it is way cheaper then the ideas above you literally need no food here and you can just wear rune armour and you get hit once in a while and i mean a while. But if you want the most xp you can get the fastest and most possible would be armoured zombies better then bandits and all of that you can get over 100k+ xp an hour there but thats as long as if you by super sets and use prayer without its about an 60-85k+ an hour and ive tried there before its really good if you get super sets so cheap way almost just as fast or expensive way that will get you fast

oh yea yaks is about 60k+ an hour but if you use a dragon battleaxe then you can get just about 85k+ an hour

oh noes, you know theres altar outside the dungeon it only takes 1-2 secounds to recharge your pray and go back slaying zombies again, its even faster than drinking 3 sips of prayer pots... There is literally NO reason NOT to pray or not to use super sets, since your getting loot which pays for the drop and youll make a profit about 150k/hr.

BTW, Dont be cheap drink one sip of super str and use the specbar for dds or something like this..

]Gonalo40.png

I need some idea's where i can train for 99 strength ive just been doing slayer since day 1 and im getting board of it now badly....

Giant skeletons FTW, with your strength level 80-85k exp per hour aren't impossible. If you don't know what they are then read ahead :lol:

You will need the Desert Treasure quest, a ring of visibility and 75+ defence with good armor.

How to: Teleport to Ardouge or Camelot then walk to the NPC Rasolo who is located North-west of ardouge and the moss giant spot, east of him theres a little park. If you have your ring of visibility equiped you will see a set of hollow stairs, go down and you will see 2 skeletons, position yourself 1 step south and and 1 step west of the little rock in the room and the skeletons will respawn and attack you, you can level here for 20 minutes without moving a finger! (or yes you have to eat but thats essential :twisted: )

When they turn unaggresive you can

1: Go up the stairs and run around for 5-15 seconds then go down again

2: Go east until you find another spot with 2 skeleton respawns.

Im NOT encouraging afk-leveling but this is a place where you barely have to do anything and still get nice exp, i recommend using a Super def, atk and str pot here to maximize the experience gain or use a super atk, str and use the Excalibur sword special to boost your defence, don't use a DDS since you don't get exp from the poison damage, you can use a clean dragon dagger tho.

That sounded a bit like a guide but what the heck, hope i helped :thumbup:

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

Just stick with the slayer, in the end you will feel better. You will get more slayer levels. Trust me once you are 99 attack, def, and str, slayer loses alot of its fun. Enjoy it while you can.

Fools_Taco.png