Droprate Theory!

gorgoroth

Okay so i know there has been alot of discussion about this, but after something happned last night i had a weird though. So my friend and i went on a Bandos Duo. He lagged out, died and lost just over 15mil. He decided to not let it get him down, he went back and did a few Solo trips on his own. In the 4 trips he did (about 8 kills) he got 2 Hilts and a Chestplate. What are the chances right? So that got me thinking. I know everyone says that a Hilts droprate is about 1/350, or something like that. So here is my theory:

There are 35 different teams on 35 different world killing Graardor at the same time. Each team get a certain ammount of kills. Lets say the Hilts drops on every 350 kills. That mean that whichever team gets the 350th kill would get the Hilt. Sounds unlikely? Well how else can ypu explain getting 2 Hilts and a Chestplate in only 8 kills? Here is a more detailed explanation of what i mean:

Every team gets 10 kills. Graardor is killed 10 seconds after the previous team killed their Graardor. That means that every 10 seconds a Graardor is killed. That would mean that the 350th kill would fall on team 35 meaning they would get the Hilt. If team 6 (for example) is the stronger team out of the 35 teams and they manage to get a few more kills than the rest and they are able to snatch the 350th kill, that would mean they get the Hilt. Is the point im making clear? Anyone have any thoughts on this?

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Well, i wish i found that Guide AGES ago. Sure cleared things up for me.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

That theory is wrong, sorry to say.

It sounds viable, but I'm sure jagex would just use a random number generator for this sort of thing.

It's not my guide, but i'd like to hear what you think is wrong with it.

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

That theory is wrong, sorry to say.

It sounds viable, but I'm sure jagex would just use a random number generator for this sort of thing.

It's not my guide, but i'd like to hear what you think is wrong with it.

Wasn't talking about that, was talking about gorgoroths theory.

The guide in the link is correct.

Its all down to probability.

2Xeo5.png