Fight Cave Questions

SmokiestGrunl

I just attempted fight caves for the first time, I made it to wave 53 before I died.

When the mage casting 360s came I attempted to listen for there cast sound to turn on protect from mage but when I heard there cast sound it seemed to be too late and got hit anyway.

My question is, is it easier to protect from Jad's casts, and turn on the correct prayer, than it is to protect from the 360s?

2nd questions is, are there any Australian's that have gotten the Fire Cape?

unless it's changed, you only get jad alone then healers when he gets half hp, the last wave b4 him is 2 360s, as soon as the 360s come, you pretty much have maeg prot on fro good till jad comes

i'm aussie, and i've gotten to jad 3 times, once was just bad prayer switching 2nd lagged and died 3rd just bad luck

]ac_s_dc.png

ALWAYS have Magic Protection on if there is a 360 alive, never turn it off unless there is NO chance it can hit you.

Everytime a new wave starts (after you reach the 360's) turn protect from magic on as soon as it starts. You don't listen for their attack...you turn protect from magic on whenever they have a chance at getting to you and don't turn it off until it's safe.

Now for Jad, sounds come in handy for him ;)

His Ranged attack is silent untill it hits you so you have to look for it (he stands up on his 2 back feet and stomps down)

His Magic attack is like a sort of magic ball that comes form his neck, and it's fairly hard to see so you must listen for it. To me it sounds kind of like a cannon. People say it sounds like the retribution prayer going off, if I were you I'd look up a video on YouTube or something that shows what his attacks look like and what sounds they make.

For you sencond question, I'm sure there are thousands of Australian's that have already got one, sorry :|

If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Vector1.png

I just attempted fight caves for the first time, I made it to wave 53 before I died.

When the mage casting 360s came I attempted to listen for there cast sound to turn on protect from mage but when I heard there cast sound it seemed to be too late and got hit anyway.

My question is, is it easier to protect from Jad's casts, and turn on the correct prayer, than it is to protect from the 360s?

2nd questions is, are there any Australian's that have gotten the Fire Cape?

You can listen to their attack. Trust me, I got to Jad yesterday. You probably lagged or something.

Crossed_Body.png

Crossed%20Body.png

I dont see the point of prayer flashing, especially since it is your first time at the caves, I dont know why you would do it. I understand you would like to save some cash but its too risky and I would probably not do it at all.

Well I attempted it again to today.

Made it to Jad but messed up with the prayer.

He must of been around half health because when I died his healers just started walking out.

Lets hope its third time lucky when I do it again tomorrow.

I think he was center spawn, can't tell.

You're not doing it right.

You are supposed to flash before the enemy attacks as in before the 360 shoots the ball. You don't flash before the ball hits you.

That means, pray flash before a baseball pitcher pitches. Not when it is already pitched.

This is true, but note that Jad's attacks are illusive and don't actually "begin" until midway through the animation. For a typical monster, there's just that one instant in which the attack is created and sent at you. If you have the prayer on during that instant, then the attack will be disregarded. For Jad, however, there's no "instant" in which the attack is created and sent; rather, there is a period consisting of the preparatory attack animation (creating the meteor/stomping on the ground) followed by another period of the attack continuously registering. Basically, you need to have prayer on at all times for all of Jad's attacks.

But I'm sure most of you already knew better than to attempt pray flashing on Jad >_>

77yLQy8.png