Quests For A 1 Def Pure 99 Str

Archi_Hero

hi guys, im wondering what quests i should do for my great pure, i got 20 attack and 1 def 99 str, i want 60 attack.. so im wondering if the quests i need to do also gives att xp, because i want 60 att nothing more.

so yeah plz give me the names of the quests that i should do for my pure. and can i get 40 attack without quests and still can get 60 att later with all quests completed?

tanmstrcape,Archi%20Hero.gif

Archi%20Hero.gif

hi guys, im wondering what quests i should do for my great pure, i got 20 attack and 1 def 99 str, i want 60 attack.. so im wondering if the quests i need to do also gives att xp, because i want 60 att nothing more.

so yeah plz give me the names of the quests that i should do for my pure. and can i get 40 attack without quests and still can get 60 att later with all quests completed?

i think you might want to do haunted mine, it gives a nice chunk of either attack or str xp.. i think attack and also 25k hp

xxquinnxx1.png

xxquinnxx1.png

okay thanks, but im looking for quests which will give me like mith gloves and that zamorak book, i dont really need quests that just give me xp. thx :)

You should be more specific if you want quests with certain rewards.

Horror from the deep- zammy book

5 tasks of rfd-mith gloves (not worth it anymore since combat bracelet is like 15k)

What the...you got 20 attack, 99 str and 1 def? Awesome :!: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Oh, on topic: You will want to do Lost City, Monkey Madness (and the pre-reqs that gives a hefty amount of exp in atk, cant remember the name of those quests.), Horror from the Deep and atleast start Fight Arena for the khazard plate. Look up the exp rewards from the quests on tip.it's quest database.

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

Honestly, get 60 attack.

Do monkey madness (the required quests give attack xp)

Desert Treasure

Animal magnetism (Ava's accumulator)

Death Plateau (Climbing boots)

Fight arena (xp)

Horror from the deep

Waterfall quest (access to fire giants)

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

Honestly, get 60 attack.

Do monkey madness (the required quests give attack xp)

Desert Treasure

Animal magnetism (Ava's accumulator)

Death Plateau (Climbing boots)

Fight arena (xp)

Horror from the deep

Waterfall quest (access to fire giants)

Thanks i'll do those quests and then we see what attack level i have, then i get it to 60 if its lower:)

Archi%20Hero.gif

Also i forgot to mention that you should NOT finish Monkey Madness, just so you can wield Dragon Scimitar cause you get defence experience for talking to that gnome at the Gnome Stronghold.

Oh :o thanks alot for telling me

Archi%20Hero.gif