Abyssal Whip Special

dangar0us

Well, as we all know the Abyssal Whip special sucks, it doesn't do anything, I mean it gives you some energy, whoopdy doo :roll: When we're trying to kill someone with whip, we don't want energy we want them dead, does Jagex not understand anything?

It doesn't hit more accurate, I hit worse with special then normal, it's a complete load, anyway, here is my idea for the new special:

Pullback

It looks the same as it does now, but it actually does hit better, 5+ more damage then normal, like Dragon Longsword, except it binds your opponent for 8 seconds, also making them unable to move. So basically it wraps around their waste, holding their arms down so they can't attack for 8 seconds, then lets go.

Now, we all know the mages and rangers will complain, but first off it takes 70 attack and strength to wear, 85 slayer to get, and costs 5M currently, why shouldn't it own?

I think this would be a better special then we have now, cause the current one is bull 'you know what'

xyrect is right about the 55% drain

and about the 5 extra damage... not gonna happen, then it will hit to much. now you say about drag long special, yeah sure, but the weapon is slower, so more time to eat.

i like the binding special though, that will probably own with a team :wink:

i think the special should hit to make the bind work, just like a mage's bind

and about the 5 extra damage... not gonna happen, then it will hit to much. now you say about drag long special, yeah sure, but the weapon is slower, so more time to eat.

but a mages bind does not require special, i think the bind should work no matter wat, but hitting would increase the time your opponent would stay bound

R.I.P. Shiva

if it's wrapped around them, you won't be able to attack with it :wink:

I know, make it so that if you have a Dragon dagger with you as well when you use the whip special, you can pull it out with your left hand and stab them. You can also eat and stuff at the meantime as well. That gives time to prepare, while the other pker is standing there waiting to be owned.

Sup noobs.

Sounds good, but if you think about it wouldn't having a whip wrapped round you hurt a bit? Maybe it should do some "squeezing" damage. Also how would it work with monsters?

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

perhaps you get 2 hits, 1 hit for wrapping it around your opponent, and 1 hit for pulling it off him again, and between the first and second hit your opponent cant move/eat/attack/pray/tele, basically he cant do anything. the first hit would do normal damage, the second hit would always hit your max +25 percent damage. since i think this is a really good special, it would have a 100 percent drain.[/i]

if it's wrapped around them, you won't be able to attack with it :wink:
maybe it wraps around their legs and makes them fall. if spec hits:whip wraps completely around legs. if spec doesnt hit:whip makes opponent stumble. both will have a bind effect, with the one where spec hits binding for longer

R.I.P. Shiva

or even better it just instantly kills them. :wink:

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

That's mean, we don't wanna make them never have any kids, just wanna kill em. Thanks for the comments.

or even better it just instantly kills them

That sounds good. :wink:

Sounds good, but if you think about it wouldn't having a whip wrapped round you hurt a bit? Maybe it should do some "squeezing" damage. Also how would it work with monsters?

With monsters I guess it just binds them, so if say you're near death and being chased, it stops the monster from chasing you.

Whip spec sucks the balls...Everyones right, it hits as normal as without spec, even worse actually. I havnt ever hit higher with spec than I have normaly... :? Everyone usually uses dagger specs now....

Not being able to atk is a stupid idea I think, too unfair even for a 5mil weapon... :?

I personally am glad I sold whip when it was worth 6mil since it was such crap...now I bought it for 4.7mil :wink:

But my idea is...

Whip Spec- Binds for what ever Damage you hit

Now I know it might seem unfair...and it probably is :? But most people only hit 10-25 anyways. Now if you hit in the 30s, which I can do, it would suck to be the enemy. I rarely, and I mean RARELY hit 31, which seems to be on unarmored Moss giants. By the way, people pking have armor therefore less chance of hitting 30's.

Whip spec would NOT raise accuracy rating or anything, JUST bind for what you hit. That way it's not too unfair...So most people would atk and str prayer and atk and str pot for a good chance of high hitting.

And yes, it would drain 55% like you all say. The one thing it would have a better chance of though...is good chance of high hits, (not frigging 0's...) It would not hit higher, just luck of hitting a high hit. Since as you know, armor lowers chance of high hits :wink:

I myself was dissapointed at the whips special...USELESS BEYOND BELIEF!! I first thought that since it does a Bind animation for spec, it would bind maybe? :? Clearly it did not...it drains run energy...wow :roll:

That's just my 2 cents :x

(And you better read all of that! :evil: )