Non-traditional sources of raw materials

Punitive_D

I love it when Tifers think outside the box, you never know what people's gonna come up with.

My favorite consordium of this type of knowledge, though, is surprisingly from RSOF: The DIY Only Guide, QFC 98,99,8,57499300.

All I learned in life, I learned on Tip.it

Kurasks are pretty good for Pineapples, which you can then use for super compost.

Banshees (level 23 ones) are IMMENSE for noted pure ess, plus you could kill these all day without even getting touched.

Then basically all the others everyone else has said.

Climber_Kid.png

Current Goal

Climber_Kid.png

Banshees in smoking kills dungeon are fairly easy to take out and drop even more ess than their lower lv counterparts.

And multcombat with safespots, so you can 2v1 you and a summon vs a banshee at a time

Brought to you by the word: Collusion (price fixing).

Its what Merchant clans do to ruin the economy for personal gain.

Balance out the GE! Skill Kill and Merch for YOURSELF.

Asellus5.png

May Guthix bring you balance.

If you have completed Summer's End, you can safespot the Tormented Wraith with either black halberd or knives. It occasionally drops 80 noted oak planks, as well as multiple prayer pots and herbs. As a secondary note it also has an insanely high blue charm rate comparable to other monsters, and you rarely have to fight for a spot. If you have some time to kill, bring a friend and turn on lootshare and coinshare, in case of a Holy Elixir drop. Also might want to bring Salve Amulet (e).

damoon3hi7.png