At what monster is Slayer decent money? And another question

Nomrombom

I have 41 slayer, as you can see in my sig. 42 is coming very soon, about 1k xp and around 100 fire giants left. What monsters are decent money/drops?

Also: I have some odd circumstances surrounding me getting a 99. I was going for hunter and then woodcutting, 63 right now and 72 respectively. Woodcutting has gotten quite boring chopping on Ape Atoll with teaks (fastest possible). From my stats, what is the fastest, non-boring (i.e. I won't quit after 2 levels) skill to get? I have a drag hatchet right now which I could sell. Otherwise, I have next to no cash. I also have whip, rune armor, rune defender, etc.

PM me for fitocracy invite

At such a lower slayer, there aren't many things that can even make decent money. Cave slimes would actually be your best bet, I believe, or Banshees for herbs/p ess. Other than that...nothing really.

No such thing as a not-boring 99 unless you enjoy that skill a lot. I suggest something multi-taskable, such as combat, or something you enjoy.

That being said, my recommendations would be something quick and easy, so you get it over with faster. That would mean combat, since you're on a tight budget.

Training a combat skill to 99 through slayer is probably the least boring way of getting a 99. But not the fastest.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

(In my opinion) Magic is the fastest non-boring skill, simply because there are loads of ways to train it. Some moneymaking and slow, some fast and moneylosing, and some that are in-between. It's also a great support skill for other skills (Smithing, Crafting, etc.).

Leman.png

56 is a good level. Warped tortoises, level 96 i believe. Very good money, especially at high combat. Many stackables.

thurdinatorio4.png

thurdinatorzk9.png

16x Black mask

1x Dragon Chainbody

1x Dragonic Visage

32x Dragon Boots

Obsidian Drops:-13 x Cape/ 6 x Shield/ 6 x Maul/ 750+ Onyx Tips