karils crossbow

Althalus1988

is this wep any good at all, i know tis faster than most xbows and it is pretty powerful, i was just thinking cause as much as i love my rune xbow it is slow, and i wanted something a lil faster, am i better with a bow or usiong karils?

Athalus_1988.png

yep thats f2p..just waiting for my membership to expire

The Bolt Racks cost to much to be effective at training. Only really good for Fight Caves and maybe PVP.

Karils is faster, but idk about the damage. But i dought it is depending on what ammo for the rune c'bow u use.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

well i figured im face with 3 choices.

1. stick with my rune xbow with addy bolts. Slow but gives me a decent max hit and is relatively accurate

2. go for karils to try it out, i know bolt racks are more expensive but its a faster xbow, not sure how id hit and frequency...would have to conduct dome tests.

3. get a few quests done and get is it zaniks xbow, thats apparatnyl faster than a normal xbow and the bone bolts are cheap. although not as powerful as options 1 and 2.

hmmmm im tempted by karils just to try it..got a few 100k to spend on training mats so may get some bolt racks and see what happens.

Athalus_1988.png

yep thats f2p..just waiting for my membership to expire

Use the rune crossbow and get 55 slayer for broad bolts. For reference, karil's crossbow is faster than normal crossbows, but the bolt racks have a lower range strength then broad/addy (55 compared to 100), the racks are unrecoverable, and it degrades.

quit

Just use the rune xbow with preferably broad bolts.

If you really want faster hits, I suggest you try iron or steel knives or perhaps the msb with addy arrows. But keep in mind that the rune xbow packs quite a punch. ;)

Bolt racks are just too expensive to use for general training.

phata_elise.png