Runecrafting

joke33

What would be the fastest Runecrafting experience in p2p without tabs? Also it shouldn't cost too much- it should at least break even.

Currently graahking nats...

joke33.png

archsupportei2.png

My Blog of pure... Uhmm... Well... Something...

Proud owner of Quest Cape, achieved 05.08.2008

29062th to Woodcutting 99, 02.05.2009

Fastest would be ZMI altar with Lunar Magic to teleport right outside tunnel...

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

I'm going to assume you have the level for cosmics.... or even double cosmics.

All you need to do is head to zanaris, get out pure ess and pouches, run to ring and type in edgeville code..... use abyss to craft cosmics exit the portal into zanaris.... run to bank and repeat.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

All you need to do is head to zanaris, get out pure ess and pouches, run to ring and type in edgeville code..... use abyss to craft cosmics exit the portal into zanaris.... run to bank and repeat.

Cosmics are only good for money, not fast exp.

Anyway, they say that from 82 RC ZMI is best because you can profit and you can make a decent ammount of exp. I would suggest you do Natures until 82 and trhen switch to ZMI. You should be able to break even then and even make some profit.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Cosmics are only good for money, not fast exp.

Anyway, they say that from 82 RC ZMI is best because you can profit and you can make a decent ammount of exp. I would suggest you do Natures until 82 and trhen switch to ZMI. You should be able to break even then and even make some profit.

You should do ZMI at 70-75 for exp and profit. At 82 you can do double Astrals. Idk about exp but it is decent profit until 91.

The way Exkaton said to do comics is just to time consuming to be even worth it if you can do double cosmics. Straight Abyss crafting with glory to edge for banking seems much faster.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

ZMI is generally accepted as the fastest RC xp, but there are 2 exceptions:

1) After 77 rc, air assisting is actually better xp, but only lasts for 30k per day

2) Before about 85 rc, steam runes are better xp, but come with high requirements (200k gp/hour cost, 82 magic, Lunar Diplomacy)