Training Woodcutting (& FM?) Question(s).

Skeptical

I've finished my goal of 99 fletching :thumbsup:and I am now going to go for 99 woodcutting, albeit rather more slowly.

I just finished chopping and burning teaks in Tai Bwo Wannai, and in one hour gained the following (approximate) experience:

1 hour of cutting & burning Teaks:

35k Woodcutting XP

41k Firemaking XP

1 hour of woodcutting Mahogany:

40K woodcutting XP

As anyone can tell, it will take me quite a long time to get 99 Woodcutting or 99 Firemaking. I am currently cutting and parceling mahogany.

I have several other options available, and wanted to know is anyone else had any input on them.

Additional Woodcutting Options:

• Chop and burn teaks

Chop and drop teaks

Chop and parcel teaks

Chop and burn mahogany

Chop and parcel mahogany (What I'm doing now)

If anyone has any input, I would really appreciate it.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

My personal favourite is chopping and burning teaks at Ape Atoll. Although many people prefer to drop, why throw away all the precious burning xp that will only take a minute or two of your time?

Not sure about xp rates but I'm guessing that chopping and burning would be near the top beaten by chopping and dropping which is the fastest xp in the game.

Ok, I have confirmed it: mahogany are horrible XP compared to teak, and not a very useful way of making money either. Teaks it is then, all though I am leaning towards parceling them and buying logs at a later date to burn, so it doesn't seem like such a long goal.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.