Any good guides to high level POH design or layouts etc?

gdalice

Im 75 cons, planning for 80 soon and will use skill boosts to build things up to 86.

But im struggeling for ideas on how to make a really cool realistic house layout and garden for my POH.

Any ideas or guides?

Many thanks.

Slowly but steadily working on:

gd_alice.png

gd_alice.png

Your God was nailed to a cross, my God has a hammer... Any questions?

[hide=Best Guide for POH Layout]What ever you want it to be.[/hide]

If you have and specific things you do it can vary.

And P.S. our God wasn't nailed to any thing...

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Freedom of speech so dont be hating you ignorant punk :shame: . And your guide fails, just like ur construction level.

Slowly but steadily working on:

gd_alice.png

gd_alice.png

Your God was nailed to a cross, my God has a hammer... Any questions?

Freedom of speech so dont be hating you ignorant punk :shame: . And your guide fails, just like ur construction level.

Excuse me, I didn't say anything about freedom of speach. But our God wasn't nailed to a cross. His son was. So before you call someone an ignorant punk, you might want to get your facts straight.

And if you want a really cool house, whats stopping you from making it. If you find it cool and it works, build it. Oh and if i want to get higher to my current con level i would. But my level suites me just fine for what i need it.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

An efficient house would have two portal rooms near the entrance and also an altar, a quest hall with mounted glory, and studies nearby as well.

Symmetry makes everything easier, and make sure you plan it well beforehand so that you don't waste millions.

For gardens, I have both formal gardens and normal gardens, because I like the variation. Having everything the same looks boring. I plan on levelling my construction as soon as I get a big shark.

Use SC hammers, it takes about an hour to get 5 tools.

king_bawoul.png

these forums are for helping each other not bickering like 2 little girls...if you want to rant about something do it in pm's or somewhere else not here...

OT:everyone has their own opinion about what a house should look like, some like a big high priced house and some like the low budget house that is only used for practicle reasons that isnt just suppose to be fancy.

these forums are for helping each other not bickering like 2 little girls...if you want to rant about something do it in pm's or somewhere else not here...

OT:everyone has their own opinion about what a house should look like, some like a big high priced house and some like the low budget house that is only used for practicle reasons that isnt just suppose to be fancy.

Just to let ya know, I did help. And I corrected a mistake that was on the OP Sig. I in no way, shape or form started to rant, just informed.

GWD:

yes but you should have done that in a pm and not started anything here in the forums because by correcting his siggy you started contraversy with the OP and therefor it become a rant even though you did help