Turning my wanna be skiller into a main

Koo

Hey guys

I made a skiller a few days ago, got membership straight away and whizzed up to 73 woodcutting and 70 fletching. However I now have the urge to turn this guy into a 'main'. I was thinking on how I should do this... Should I just train on stuff? Do lots of quests? I might just complete all of the novice quests and see where my skills are at, then move on from there. Sound like a good idea?

<----- Add me if you want

Massbleeding.png

^dds'er in progress =D

Ya just do everything, thats what a main does.

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

first of all start to get ur cb up... since you have 73wc you will probably have some money left so buy some good gear and start training. i would wait till about 40-50cb before starting questing since it will fast up stuff (teleporting etc) and even some novice skills have got some fighting in it and you dont wanna fight a lvl 50 or so with 3str or so... :lol:

gl :)

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

Thanks for the replies so far I have completed a few easy quests like clock tower and im just having fun =D I'm not gonna do anything like demon slayer until im a higher level ::'

Massbleeding.png

^dds'er in progress =D

Ya just do everything, thats what a main does.

Do what you want to do, It's a game.

Have fun, set goals.

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".

do slayer.

do all quests.

do all mini quests (diary)

this will take you 1 Year.

and then you will enjoy the top of RS.

editedsig1ci.gif

Failpost samcow.

Do all the novice quests. See combat level. Level to 35 if below. Do more quests. Get combat high enough to complete all F2P. Try slayer out. Use money to buy some good gear for combat.

Decide whether you want to be a mage, ranger, warrior, or do some of all. I suggest all, with emphasis on mage and melee. Get 25 mage at least for tele.

Have some fun and good luck.

PM me for fitocracy invite