Question about Barbarian Assault Rewards

rjmeckley27

Hey all, I've seen bank pictures/videos in the past of people who had more than 1 fighter torso and/or penance gloves. I can't seem to find a way to get around this. I like to have placeholders for my bank.

For instance, I have a pair of penance gloves. I have the points required for another pair. When I attempt to buy, it says I already have a pair and do not need another. I thought about dropping and buying, then picking the ones up off of the ground, but there is only a destroy option, not drop.

Is this something they've changed, to stop people from getting more than 1? If not, does anyone know how to get extras? Thanks!

Fairly sure torso can still be picked up- it could in old Wildy anyway- and god books can too.

I'm in the same situation regarding the duplicates. Can anyone else shed some light on the matter? I don't really want to waste the points on a pair of gloves which is going to disappear.

Fairly sure torso can still be picked up- it could in old Wildy anyway- and god books can too.

I'm in the same situation regarding the duplicates. Can anyone else shed some light on the matter? I don't really want to waste the points on a pair of gloves which is going to disappear.

God books get taken to lighthouse when you die

and BA items in multiples are discontinued

Jamje.png

null and void