Solve this riddle!

Lep

If I can solve this riddle with the best answer before anyone else, then on another of my games I play, I can win an expensive item. I'll be working to solve it too but I want to post it here as well. ;) This guy who is asking the riddle is sort of arrogant and his past riddles have actually been really simple answers.

1. You are working as a rescurer. You are commanded to help 3 persons who have been waiting for help in the sea because of their boat was

sunk by a tornado. They are waiting for your help in the middle of the sea. However, your fuel's helicopter allow you to make only 2 trips going there and comming back.

Your helicopter has a weight limit to pick up only 2 persons. Time and situation won't allow you to pick up 2 of them and go back to help the rest one on time. He/she will die. Here are those persons:

1. Your father

2. A pregnant women infected with AIDS.

3. A politician

Whom are you going to pick up and why?

My father and the politician. Why? It's more likely that the politician will do anything valuable for the society than a pregnant woman with aids, and I wouldn't leave my father to die.

16185_s.gif

This isn't a riddle. It's one of those moral questions. That being said the "correct" answer is probably save your father and the pregnant woman. Myself, i'd save my father and leave the other two to die.

Well, turns out no one was right at his riddles once again. Here are his answers lmao... (I am Ruufio)

Well, I will do some spoiling here.

By far Dmunky has better answer than everyone else. It was said "as a rescurer", your job is to rescure. You are not there to judge if anyone could live nor could be left behind. Also instead of leaving anyone behind including any rescurer himself, you cloud eliminate life saving tools, crain, oxygen tank, chain ladder, and some heavy stuff in rescuring jobs. There you can save more people and don't leave anyone behind.

Ruufio, you went to the right way as of a rescurer's job is to rescure. Then you let stereotype judgement prevents you from being a better rescurer by leaving one person there.

Well, turns out no one was right at his riddles once again. Here are his answers lmao... (I am Ruufio)

Well, I will do some spoiling here.

By far Dmunky has better answer than everyone else. It was said "as a rescurer", your job is to rescure. You are not there to judge if anyone could live nor could be left behind. Also instead of leaving anyone behind including any rescurer himself, you cloud eliminate life saving tools, crain, oxygen tank, chain ladder, and some heavy stuff in rescuring jobs. There you can save more people and don't leave anyone behind.

Ruufio, you went to the right way as of a rescurer's job is to rescure. Then you let stereotype judgement prevents you from being a better rescurer by leaving one person there.

Ok...

Then, the actual answer to that is:

Use your magic teleporter device so you can just teleport them out of the middle of the sea.

You can't just start changing the entire question to get an answer. You said 'your helicopter can only hold 2 people', therefore we assume that 2 is the max capacity. Not 3 after we remove the gear neccesarry for actually saving the people.

That's one [developmentally delayed]ed riddle if that really is the answer.

[/ramble]

Tell him I called him an idiot. Your job as a rescuer is to save and ensure as many lives as possible. The last thing that would do that is throwing life saving equipment out into the ocean. "oh you need food, water, and major surgery, sorry we threw those materials into the ocean, tough luck."

I didn't know you could do do such kind of stuff. I would have dismantled my helicopter and built a lollercoaster to the coast.

Btw, Ocean's closed due to AIDS?

16185_s.gif

I'm glad you all agree lol. Sometimes I don't even know why I play that game and use their forum... almost all of them are like that. :| Tip.it is so much smarter than any forum I've seen before. <3:

I'm glad you all agree lol. Sometimes I don't even know why I play that game and use their forum... almost all of them are like that. :| Tip.it is so much smarter than any forum I've seen before. <3:

Yes, yes we are.

Yes, yes we are.

Yes, join the collective, resistance is futile...

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]