You guessed it...

Aeon_

How to make money? I've tried green dragons and aviansies, but I don't seem to get as much as other people. Click link underneath avatar for stats.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

aviansies and greens always make less money than put into guides because its all calculated for maxed players

personnaly i hate greens cuz it just to enoying running around all the time, but aviansies make great money.

other good ways to make money are: ankous, slayer(havent checked ur stats so dont know ur lvl), armoured zombies, tzaar

all thos methods are way less than aviansies/greens off course

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

Slayer is sort of decent cash, there are btter methods out there though.

What kind of raw cash / items have you got?

Down to last 150k.=/

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Slayer is sort of decent cash, there are btter methods out there though.

What kind of raw cash / items have you got?

Down to last 150k.=/

:shock:

Well, I like a challenge...

If you don't like Aviansies, by which I mean you would rather rip out your eyeballs, some other options would be Abbarent Specters (sp?), for their herb dropping abilities. Going to the Smoking kills dungeon is good, but you will need a slayer helmet, which is very difficult to obtain.

Sell the herbs, and you could make something like 140k/ inventory if you get 20 rannars. The only issue is prayer potions, it is therefore a good idea to wear the best prayer bonus gear you can get (Guthix stuff from clues is fairly cheap on GE), take a super strength and attack, and pray Mage at all times. (Dont forget a nosepeg!!)

If you want, bring a macaw, but i'm not too sure how well they improve drops.

2v8sgvs.png

Slayer helmet isn't real hard to obtain, it just takes a little time. ^^

Abberant spectres are a nice option, I quite like them.

I usually cannon them in the pollnivitch dungeon. when I get them as assignment and I still walk away with profit.

signature.jpg

My guide: Ring of Wealth explained

8 Dragon Boots (885 kills, 1/111, with RoW)

angel2w.gif

Well you have higher combat stats than me. I spend at MOST 1k per trip at green dragons using 2 monkfish, 8 tuna. I use Games Necklace to tele around to bank then back to dragons (Clan Wars). I also take runes and clues, and high level uncleaned herbs, and charms of course, and average around 40k per trip. Each trip takes me between 10-20 minutes depending on the crowd and if the damn rangers are there.

After 3-4 trips (depending on drops) I end up with around 160k. That would be an hour to an hour and a half at max. With your higher stats than mine yours should be a little faster and depends on what drops you take. If you ONLY take the hides and not a second weapon or teleports in your inventory you should make at minimum 55k per trip. Hope this helped.

Edit: I also took into account the time with revenants (if you choose to run from them, though fighting could take longer)

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

Get 3 more agility levels in the wilderness arena, move your house to taverly, and kill blue dragons in the taverly dungeon. There are plenty of safespots if you want to range. Assuming you have an altar in your PoH you can use offencive prayers. Bring a terrorbird and use a ring of dueling to bank. Use non-english world if it's too crowded.

quit