Dk Help

blurrythorn

A friend suggested this as a new way to get mage up and it looked good so I want to try it. My only problem is that I can't find a good team because all the ones that I find require "experience". Does anyone know how i can find a team to join which requires no experience so I can get some?

Thanks

bloodfin711.png

Your best bet is probably asking a high level friend. It's relatively easy after you know how to safespot Rex.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

it is very easy actually

i was shaking the first time i went but I afk a lot now lol

just go with anyone on the forums

you can't really tell between high experience and low experience

You can usually tell by how they are trying to safe spot Rex.

A very experienced player can lure Rex to the safespot 99% without melee prayer. (1% due to lag or other mishaps.) A non experienced one can behave erratically and frantically.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

I'll say: Ask a higher level friend. Do that for a couple trips, then start using forums. Otherwise, the trip might go wrong or something like that. ;)

Good luck ::'

animsig.gif

Thanks to Vey for the hawt siggie <3

I learned from high level friends. That's the best way to become experienced enough for those groups looking for "experienced DK'ers".

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?