Specific training scenario help needed

tttia

I am wanting to get members to train strength. I have almost NO member items anymore as I ditched them some time ago when playing free (needed the inventory space). I have about 1.3 mil set aside to buy some very basic training equipment. I am not interested in buying weapons at a premium as I don't plan to pk in members. So I am willing to forgo the best and settle for second tier at a reasonable price. I have extremely limited knowledge of RS and especially members for the last few years. So please don't use abbreviations that I wouldn't know! My main goal is to go from 91 str to 99 strength so I can enjoy pking more in free eventually. Here are my current stats:

Attack 88

Defence 86

Strength 91

Hitpoints 91

Ranged 91

Prayer 58

Magic 71

Agility 56

Thieving 51

Slayer 55

Summoning 0

So with that scenario in mind I have a few questions.

a. What armor and weapons should I buy that would be within my very limited budget and still allow me to train half-way decently?

b. What monsters are good for training that don't require doing a bunch of new quests to get to? I wouldn't mind some decent drops, but great drops are not necessary. Ideally breaking even on food would be nice.

c. Any other random advice.

Thanks!

I am wanting to get members to train strength. I have almost NO member items anymore as I ditched them some time ago when playing free (needed the inventory space). I have about 1.3 mil set aside to buy some very basic training equipment. I am not interested in buying weapons at a premium as I don't plan to pk in members. So I am willing to forgo the best and settle for second tier at a reasonable price. I have extremely limited knowledge of RS and especially members for the last few years. So please don't use abbreviations that I wouldn't know! My main goal is to go from 91 str to 99 strength so I can enjoy pking more in free eventually. Here are my current stats:

Attack 88

Defence 86

Strength 91

Hitpoints 91

Ranged 91

Prayer 58

Magic 71

Agility 56

Thieving 51

Slayer 55

Summoning 0

So with that scenario in mind I have a few questions.

a. What armor and weapons should I buy that would be within my very limited budget and still allow me to train half-way decently?

b. What monsters are good for training that don't require doing a bunch of new quests to get to? I wouldn't mind some decent drops, but great drops are not necessary. Ideally breaking even on food would be nice.

c. Any other random advice.

Thanks!

a. Dragon scim or longsword

b. Use rune

c. get berserker helm and keep making money until you have about 5m then buy some better equipment and off to slayer you SHOULD go.

Manitstinks.gif

lolud0.pnglol2ni3.png

a. Dragon scim or longsword

b. Use rune

c. get berserker helm and keep making money until you have about 5m then buy some better equipment and off to slayer you SHOULD go.

Easy enough, I already have rune, berserker helms and longswords I am already familiar with.

Any advice on initial monsters?

You have the stats for Armoured Zombies, and almost all of the stats for the quest. If you want to spend ~2 hours to get 51 hunter and do the quest, they're definitely worth it, with easily 90k xp/hr.

Hunting guide

Defender of Varrock guide

Armoured Zombies guide

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

Slayer can help break even on food or even make profit. I suggest a D scim, as it is much better than longsword. Fire giants could be good for your levels. If you are going back to F2P, just use a power amulet. No need to waste on a glory if it will be useless. Armoured zombies are good too.

PM me for fitocracy invite