rumor about how to get more mimes

ShakaKhan70

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol n44bs..r u idiots? it wont work :D i never talk when i train :D and still i get meaby 1 mime in 1 month!!!

Thats still a lot more than my 0 mimes in 11 months, showing that it may have something to do with it. So, my question to you is: are you an idiot? or do you just post without reading any of the other posts?

N33bs. If u wana get more mazes just full ur inventory up with junk and fight low lvl monsters. Dont pick anything up nor drop anything. YOUR INVENTORY HAS TO BE FULL. It will take at least 15 minutes for maze to come. try not to talk and DONT move ur camera around.

Yeah, but we arent talking about mazes are we, we are talking about mimes. Idiot, I really dislike you.

Ok this is my suggestion. I got 2 new characters with full mime. I dont think the full invent thing does anything.

What i tend to do is try to utilize the emotes as mutch as possible. For example i tend to dance and wave every now and then to people. I cant guarantee that this all work for all. But to me up until now i have two low level characters with full mime :idea:

i have been playing since may last year and been a member since october that year, i have NEVER had a mime theatre, and i have only ever had 1 maze, i have had none of the new events except [bleep] turpin giving me an uncut sapphire. i get the usual ones like drunken dwarf or MOM but thats about it... also i haven't had a swarm in about 1 1/2 months, but i'm not complaining about that.

I've been experimenting a bit lately, and not talking definetly has something to do with it. I smelted 13k coal and only spoke every now and then, and I was bombarded with MOMs, pirates, the Miles guy, and a few drunken dwarves. The last time I smelted that much, I was talking a whole lot to relieve the boredom, and I barely got anything. I play with my public chat on, but I'm not sure if having it off affects anything.

• 2 weeks later...
Uhm... Just a little thing, full inventory definetly isn't the thing, I have been fletching for a loong time. Guess what? 12.5K strung bows, 9500 unstrung bows, not a single event. Not even a swarm or drunk d00d...

Heh on my road to 85 fletching I did about that many bows in a week or so and I got a total of about 3k feathers 600 deaths 3k iron arrows and about 200 coal, mith and iron ore all from mazes. I got one or 2 a day and havn't had one since (this was about a month ago)

EDIT: Just another random related thing, when I clicked the logout tab when I was about to go to bed, I got a mime! Not sure if this has any significance at all, but it might be something to note.

• 4 weeks later...

im f2p so i dont think dat would do anything but yea. i got low def so wen im trainin on lessers i av to eat alot so ther goes da full inventory. i dont stop talkin cauz not talkin is borin. in da past year or sumfin ive only had 1 maze (wid full inventory... first time eva :D ) and 1 frog..... den all da other stupid things. not happy :cry:

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

actually, alot of them are pretty dumb and forget to turn off accept aid. I know people who telly other obvious macroers, and you can go to lumby and see them get stuck in a corner or something when they do it.

Look, if your mom still drops you off at school, you ain't gangsta, pull up your damn pants!

142qvyv.jpg

3 down, 7 to go

• 2 weeks later...

...yah i don't think jagex bothers to be that exact on how random events come up, I'm sure they are called "random events" for a reason.

But I guess I could be wrong, you may be on to something, i guess