Runecrafting

Voxaprimo

I've got level 31 RC, and I think its the hardest and most boring skill to train (but with good rewards). Where and how should I train right now?

[There's skills much worse than Runecrafting, it's just one of the slowest in exp.]

Anyway, F2P,

If you're going purely for speed, I suggest getting a decent amount of points in F.O.G., enough for 1-2 pairs earthcrafting gloves (you can only have 1 at time, though) , and craft earth rune sets until they crumble. (You'll lose a small amount of money, but nothing terrible)

If you want to save money, however, just craft air runes (You may want aircrafting gloves).

---------------

I don't know much about P2P methods, but I'm sure there's better methods out there for members.

Tainaith.png

*99 Cooking Achieved: 4th of July, 2009--99 Fishing Achieved: Christmas Day, 2009--99 Woodcutting Achieved: May 4th, 2010--99 Magic Achieved: September 11, 2010--99 Fletching Achieved: June 14th, 2012--2000 Total Achieved: July 2nd, 2012*

*1100 Dominion Bosses defeated*

Heroes of Newerth player -- IGN: SaveTehPanda

StarCraft 2 player -- IGN: plasmaJelly

Just do ZMI straight up to 91. Doing any other rune along the way is just slowing you down, and lessening your profit in the long run.

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning

Just do ZMI straight up to 91. Doing any other rune along the way is just slowing you down, and lessening your profit in the long run.

ZMI at a level below 50 is not worth it because you get only 20k xp/hr and you lose about 100k+/hr also.

Start ZMI at 65+ to lose about 15k/hr while gaining about 35k xp/hr. You break even at ZMI at about lvl 70-75 and start to profit once you hit 76-99

bloodfin711.png