f2p tank or not worth it?

armyboy

• 2 weeks later...

Tanking at lower levels is much worse than tanking at medium levels. I would wait for level 70 something combat before taking on def.

Sure tanks can have higher 147 of att and str added up. Why not? Just makes it harder to train on low level monsters when you're one hitting them.

60 attack 80 str is more luck, 70-70 is more consistency. A personal choice from there.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

Tanking at lower levels is much worse than tanking at medium levels. I would wait for level 70 something combat before taking on def.

Sure tanks can have higher 147 of att and str added up. Why not? Just makes it harder to train on low level monsters when you're one hitting them.

60 attack 80 str is more luck, 70-70 is more consistency. A personal choice from there.

technically you're wrong. if you have higher than 147 att and str then your combat level is formulated by melee, not ranged.

pandapk2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

technically you're wrong. if you have higher than 147 att and str then your combat level is formulated by melee, not ranged.

wat is the point of being mage/range/melee base anyways? does it give a better performance thing or wat?

big_mac911.png

big_mac911.png

wat is the point of being mage/range/melee base anyways? does it give a better performance thing or wat?

because a maxed out range tank with 99 def, 99 hp, 99 ranged and 52 prayer is cb level 104... if you have higher than 147 attack and strength then you would be above level 104.

pandapk2.jpg

because a maxed out range tank with 99 def, 99 hp, 99 ranged and 52 prayer is cb level 104... if you have higher than 147 attack and strength then you would be above level 104.

Its actually 149 i believe, if they haven't changed it. The best spread for atk/str is probably 70/79 b/c you can use your whip to train your def while hitting the highest possible. But 74/75 or even 79/70 would work well too. Nothing below 70 for either atk or str though.

Staurolite.png