playing rs on nintendo wii

sliferking1

No, I've tried and the message that pops up when you first load RS, the "do you trust this site" one isn't allowed to pop up, due to the wii's popup blocker. Even if that wasn't a problem, I doubt the wii would support java.

You can't.

*EDIT* Maybe this should go in the Tech and Computers forum.

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".

I can only remember speculation a few years ago about whether it could be done or not...

But after a quick youtube search it can... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8feEa0hTKo

I'm not sure how though, so sorry i didn't really help. Try Tech and Computers next time :)

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

Go to the users channel (from the link i posted) and go on his 4th video, which explains how to do it. Doesn't make any sense to me, and it's only a kid but it might work.

Got this from the guys blog

Requirements: Option 1: You need: The Internet channel (Get it of the Wii shop Channel) You need a wireless internet signal, and a Nintendo Wii.

Option 2: A Nintendo Wii, an SD card, the Wii homebrew Channel, (Search on google for it), and thats it.

Option 1 instructions: Go onto the Wii internet Channel and go to: Jimmysshack.blogspot.com, and then once we post the download link on the site, you can download it straight to your Wii. Don't Worry, We are modifying it so that it is downloadable to the Wii. The download will go straight to your Wii (Takes 137 Blocks) And it will include Java in the channel, so Runescape is Playable.

Option 2 Instructions: If you have the Homebrew channel (Twilight hack) Once the download link for the channel appears on our site, download it to your SD card and put it in your Wii. Open the homebrew channel and start up the Runescape Channel.

The download link for the Runescape Channel Will be out soon but we are fixing it up a bit more, due to slight lag, and a little fuzzy screen.

Better off sticking with a PC :thumbsup:

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!