Herblore and smithing

sir_molk

Hello, I'm planning to do a little herblore, raising it to 65 for wgs which I'm planning to complete in like a week or two. And right now I'm only 52 herblore, so what potion should I make so it won't be painfully slow but still don't cost me all the money I got. The same thing also applies to smithing, I want 69 for Rocking out, and I got 60 right now, I thought about smithing gold bars with gold-smith-gloves or whatever their name is. Is this the best way?

steve.gif

Nocsyn.png

I did a little calculations, and now I'm a little confused :?. Gold ore costs 453 and gold bars sell for 191 which means I lose 262 gp but gain 56 xp for every goldbar I smelt. But mith bars costs 1128, and 10 mith bolts (unf) sells for 690 which means I lose 438 gp and gain 50 xp for every 10 mith bolts I make. It seems to me that gold smithing is better, or am I missing something?

steve.gif

Nocsyn.png

I did a little calculations, and now I'm a little confused :?. Gold ore costs 453 and gold bars sell for 191 which means I lose 262 gp but gain 56 xp for every goldbar I smelt. But mith bars costs 1128, and 10 mith bolts (unf) sells for 690 which means I lose 438 gp and gain 50 xp for every 10 mith bolts I make. It seems to me that gold smithing is better, or am I missing something?

You buy mith ore and twice that amount of coal then go to the blast furnace on world 58. ;)

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.