Pest Control Questions

Cactuaar

I have two questions regarding pest control. Firstly, is there a clan that I could join which would be more efficient than world 144? People there don't know what to do sometimes, and getting void ranged is gonna be extremely frustrating. And secondly, on the tip it guide I read that if you use meal packs you could heal the void knight. Where do you get these meal packs? It would help a lot if I could try to heal the knight when he gets low on hp.

C_ac_t_u_a_r.png

At the general store I only saw field rations, which when used on the void knight did nothing. And do you guys know a good clan that I could join until I get void ranged, and then leave without a problem?

C_ac_t_u_a_r.png

Use heart unit... I have been a member there for 3 years now and I have lost maybe a total of 30 games.. Both from old PC and new PC.

You must be 109+ f2p combat though. If you are not then you are wasting your time. I see you are 117 combat but 68 summoning. I don't know how many of your levels come from summoning though.

And if you get in, trust me you don't have to worry about healing the void knight. You will win usually as soon as the last shield goes down, since 90% of the players playing will be at that portal....

Also you can make the difference in the games by playing smart. I have found that out of the 30 games I have lost I could have stayed next to the knight and defended him and more than likely won 20 of those 30. It only takes 3-4 people protecting him so if you see that many ppl there attack ports if not stay and help. Also always make sure you take it upon yourself to close the gates.. people are dumb and leave them open, you close them, you win. Simple as that.

Apparently, my signature was to big.