good Herblore training

The Real ET

I'm level 61 right now and want at leasat 65 for While Guthix Sleeps. I've always hated training Herblore and was wondering the best way to get herblore experience.

I can grow any herb I use so should I farm them? If so which herbs.

Should I just buy them? I don't really like buying stuff so if I do which are best?

Any other way to get herblore experience through a minigame or something that I'm overlooking since I just came back from a 9-month haitus?

Any help is appreciated. =]

EDIT: I heard Toadflax seeds are good. Yay or nay?

Cowards can't block Warriors.

Or you could just do penguins =P

Penguins?

Penguin hide and seek

Okay, we're getting somewhere. What is that? Is it the penguins hiding in those bushes? I did that quest when it first came out and totally forget what finding them does.

Penguins?

Penguin Hunting is a fun mini-game which you can do once a week. Every Penguin you find gives you a penguin point. You can use those points to get EXP in any skill you want.

Personally though i would farm my own Ranarrs and buy Snape Grass to make Prayer Potions. I did this and ade ALOT of profit.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Penguins?

Penguin hide and seek

Okay, we're getting somewhere. What is that? Is it the penguins hiding in those bushes? I did that quest when it first came out and totally forget what finding them does.

That's it. Tip.it has a guide for penguin hunting. I reccomend going to world 60 and joining "penguins_w60" cc.

[hide=Quote]

Penguins?

Penguin hide and seek

That's it. Tip.it has a guide for penguin hunting. I reccomend going to world 60 and joining "penguins_w60" cc.

[/hide]

Thank ya.

Does anyone have an estimate as to how long it would take to find all the penguins you can for the week? Less than an hour?

Anyway, I'm personally growing a ton of irit. The seeds are dirt cheap so even if the plant dies, you don't lose much. Attack potions all the way. You could try this with avantoe seeds, but they're like 3x the price.