Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

time for full void

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Darkduellord
[ Display Name History ]

Darkduellord

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 631 posts
how long would it take to get full void?

im lvl 58 mage hybrid could i get into a pc clan?
Tip.it's 2nd unoffical Go player

Posted Image

sm3x;
Posted Image

Italian5kamikaze
[ Display Name History ]

Italian5kamikaze

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,685 posts
9-12 hours.
Posted Image
Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

Kimberly
[ Display Name History ]

Kimberly

Retired Staff

• Members
  • 12,325 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Kimberly
  • RSN2:Dorelei
Your CMB will really limit how fast you can gain points since the only lander you can access is the Novice lander, which tends to lose very often on w144. I know it took me about 11 hours on the vetran lander with a pc team. It could very likely take you longer.

You could probably find a PC clan for the lowest lander on the RSOF. Alternatively, you can just hang around on w144 (PC themed world) and hope that a small team will let you join.

hzvjpwS.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users