Boored.

Kinosjourney

Ive been playing PK private servers for 2 weeks and ive been obsessed with it, i havent thought about runescape since and now im getting depressed for not playing the normal runescape.

Im soon done with a project of mine so im thinking about playing normal runescape today, but instead of torturing myself with cooking ive decided to do something i dont do normally in RuneScape.

Im thinking about getting a total level of 1337 ( <3: ), my current total level is 1325 (soon 1326) and im thinking about getting these skills up:

Hunter (this is a little boring but last time i skilled it was on a really old pure, i got it to 43 in a day or so. Also i would really need the chins if i get high hunter enough since ive ALWAYS wanted 99 ranged <3: )

Crafting (ive heard crafting can be profitable if i do green d'hide stuff. True?)

(i got another idea too, how about i get high craft then buy nats and cowhides and make my own green leathers and make green bodies then alch them, profit?)

Smithing (i havent done this for years officially, last time i did this was a month ago when i made 500 iron knives just for fun, and it sorta was.)

Mining (one of my enemies, i cant multitask while doing it which pisses me off :D )

Farming (another one of my most despised skills, however ive heard herb farming is quite profitable. Worth getting?)

Prayer (i want Chivlary, im 58 prayer atm but 60 prayer is quite a bit away (400ish dragon bones))

Construction (i got 28 atm, it was pretty costy (it costed several tenthousands of gold :oops: ) but it seems cool when i get cooler rooms and such)

Ranged (im only willing to kill boss monsters, i dont want to kill some nub aviansies :twisted: . Also if it helps, i got full range void)

Thats it atm, i g2g so ill think of more later ::'

EDIT: i just cooked a little and im soon 3,5M cook exp (and 85 cook), hurray. :roll:

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

Advice in large lettering, sorry i am in a hurry.

Hunter (this is a little boring but last time i skilled it was on a really old pure, i got it to 43 in a day or so. Also i would really need the chins if i get high hunter enough since ive ALWAYS wanted 99 ranged <3: )

Crafting (ive heard crafting can be profitable if i do green d'hide stuff. True?) No

(i got another idea too, how about i get high craft then buy nats and cowhides and make my own green leathers and make green bodies then alch them, profit?) You need Green D'hide Leathers to make Green D'hide armour, so you cannot use cowhide.

Smithing (i havent done this for years officially, last time i did this was a month ago when i made 500 iron knives just for fun, and it sorta was.) Cheapest exp is currently iron nails i think. Try to buy the bars at as near as 225 each to break even

Mining (one of my enemies, i can multitask while doing it which pisses me off :D )

Farming (another one of my most despised skills, however ive heard herb farming is quite profitable. Worth getting?) Yes, Marigolds are good too

Prayer (i want Chivlary, im 58 prayer atm but 60 prayer is quite a bit away (400ish dragon bones)) Get prayer up if you have enough spare cash and you think it will benefit you quite regulary. (ie Boss hunting, Slayer)

Construction (i got 28 atm, it was pretty costy (it costed several tenthousands of gold :oops: ) but it seems cool when i get cooler rooms and such) Again, do it if you have spare cash. It's such a money drainer and not really worth it unless you plan to use your house for teletab making or making teleportals. I just have an altar to recharge prayer and a glory ammy

Ranged (im only willing to kill boss monsters, i dont want to kill some nub aviansies :twisted: . Also if it helps, i got full range void)

Thats it atm, i g2g so ill think of more later ::'

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

Well, ive got almost no money to spare ATM since im going for 90 cooking, after 90 ill be able to spare so extra money. I might be able to spend some money to train some skills atm tho. (after all i wasted 600k on Herblore/4k marrentil tars :? )

Also, i wonder if theres anyways of losing minimum amounts of money(or even making a profit) in the following ways:

Training with a Dwarfen Cannon. (havent used or seen one in years so idk the prices atm)

Smithing (im no big fan of melting but if theres some way of melting tell me <3: )

Killing any GWD boss or KBD with ranged, ive got 75 ranged(soon 76) and full range void.

Training Runecrafting (i got a medium pouch and a small pouch, i want to get up my runecrafting a bit since its only 24 and maybe hopefully get ranked)

I killed the giant mole with ease praying and wearing monk robes and i made around 100k for 2 hours, i was really unlucky with drops.

Ill kill some dragons when i get home, either train def at greens or range at blues since i need dragon bones for prayer and the hides might fetch me more swordfishes ::'

@ biscithead.

Sounds really nice, how much of a profit are we talking about per..lets say 100k invested in ores and rings?

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

I'm not talking amazing profit but lets say you buy the iron ore at 100 ea and ring of forging at 1k ea

140 iron ore per ring 15k total (use ge to get excact numbers)

Your paying 15k for 140 iron bars

140*5 knives =700 knives

I think they go for 30 gp ea?

Thats 21k

So 6k profit for 15k spent

Jamje.png

null and void

if you smith cannon balls from steel bars you get 180 profit from each bar?

Sounds nice, so 60k profit for 150k spent? hmm and cannonballs are 150 each and better exp? ill look over it in GE when i get home. 900 swordies left until freedom \'

EDIT: i will have 1.8-2.2m when i sell my cooked swordies so if i buy ores and rings for 1500k and smelt then sell i will make 600k? sounds nice.

So whats steel bars each? lets say i buy 5k steel bars and make balls i will make a 900k profit and 125k exp. haaawt :thumbup:

Another edit: WTF ill get 90 cooking faster then smithing balls :o , seems like i might do Hunting after all :x

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png