Has this ever happen to you?

shadow_Fox99

hahahahahhahahhaha i took some stuff on friday then when it was over i went home and to sleep and i drempth that i was playing rs and talking to my friend on msn and then i said to him that i think im dreaming and tell me if u get this message and then the next day SUPRISE SUPRISE there was no message

dont u just lucid dreams

In the middle of the night when its pitch black, have you ever walk down the steps to get a drink of water or go to the bathroom. But, when you are walking back up the steps and your almost at the top, Then you take that extra step and almost fall forwards.

Its sorta hard to explain.

But, any ways. This happen to me. And i had a glass of water in one hand and I fell forwards and spilt the water all over the carpet...

All i did was get a towel and throw it on the wet carpet, because i was to tierd to dry it up.

I still laugh at it to this day....

It used too but I could walk round my house blind now I know how many steps would take me :P Worse is when you dream you are falling and suddenly you like spasm trying to stop yourself falling and wake up :cry:

i wake up all the time because i am trying to kick something in a dream i freak out.

In the middle of the night when its pitch black, have you ever walk down the steps to get a drink of water or go to the bathroom. But, when you are walking back up the steps and your almost at the top, Then you take that extra step and almost fall forwards.

But, any ways. This happen to me. And i had a glass of water in one hand and I fell forwards and spilt the water all over the carpet...

All i did was get a towel and throw it on the wet carpet, because i was to tierd to dry it up.

It used too but I could walk round my house blind now I know how many steps would take me :P Worse is when you dream you are falling and suddenly you like spasm trying to stop yourself falling and wake up :cry:

i wake up all the time because i am trying to kick something in a dream i freak out.

omg that happened to me this morning, and i couldn't stop freakin out. You shoulda seen me in my bed just twitchin till i fell out

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

Missing Stair: Yes, mostly in the dark and when I'm too tired to do more than 1 step at a time.

Falling Sensation: Yes, many times

"Sleeper's Paralysis" : Yes, but only once.

sleepers paralysis, is that where you wake up and cant move?

One time I was around a fire with a couple of my friends on a chair, and I fell asleep, my friend tapped me on the shoulder to wake me up and I woke up and jolted forward, slowly falling towards the fire, fully conscious but unable to move or speak. For some reason the guy who tryed to wake me up pushed me away before I could fall into the fire (I don't know what went through his head.) I just lay there next to the fire trying as hard as I could to get up until I finally did, I was scared as hell but everyone else was just laughing.

I didn't go back to sleep that night (afraid it would be perminent) until the next day I called a doctor and they explained it to me.

Its scary to think about if I did fall in.

well for me when i dream i'm falling i dont wake up... :( ..its the weirdest feeling ever....

i dunno why i dont wake up.

even worse that all of that is sleep paralysis.

OMG i hate that! i'm in the middle of sleeping, then i wake of, but i can't moveor talk. this often happens when my face is face down on the pillow so I can't breathe. It always freaks the hell outta me!

Edit: oh you already talked about sleep paralysis... my bad...

Edit2: HA! me it happens like once every month! I don'T think that's a good thing but whatever. I'm only due for another one next month. Had mine yesterday :)