Global Agenda: An MMORPGFPS

Orpheus

http://www.globalagendagame.com/

[hide=Copypaste info.]GLOBAL AGENDA is a fast-paced action MMO using Unreal® Engine 3 set in Earth's near future, a spy-fi world of advanced technology and player-driven conflict.

In the wake of severe global disaster, the political face of 22nd century earth has changed and player-created factions scheme against each other for power. Traditional full-scale wars a thing of the past, factions must rely on covert agencies, teams of elite special operatives able to seize and defend key facilities. The future of humanity is their battleground, where knowledge is power, technology is a race, and everyone has an agenda.

The players control the world of Global Agenda, forging alliances with their peers and executing lightning strikes against their enemies. They determine which factions to aid and which to oppose, while the only thing that stands in their way is other agencies.

* Develop your agent - Create, extensively customize, and improve your agent character over the course of your career, complimenting your FPS skills with RPG-style progression and high-tech gear.

* Advance your agency - Join a player-created agency, compete in technology races for advanced equipment, and capture critical locations to increase your influence in the world.

* Compete in fast-paced PvP combat - Work with your allies to gather reconnaissance data, then raid or capture enemy-controlled facilities during objective-based missions. Equip yourself from a powerful array of weapons, armor, and strategic devices like triggered explosives, deployable turrets, stealth suits, holographic decoys, and remote control robots.

* Experience a dynamic, player-driven world - Agency leaders navigate through a global conflict of other player-run groups, striving to reach their goals first. Territory, resources, technology, and influence are all valuable commodities, with agencies engaging in politics, intrigue, and outright deception to control them.

For answers to the most common questions about the game, visit our FAQ.[/hide]

This game looks rather interesting, and I have five referral codes. It's currently in alpha testing and might go beta soon. It looks really interesting though. An FPS element might bring in some skill.

Discuss?

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Discuss?

:wall:

Looks pretty interesting, you should give me a code. :)

Nah its cool if you dont.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Sounds pretty interesting, but it doesen't quite explain what it is in that copy and paste. Is it a large single world MMO style, or is it like those other 'MMOFPS' that are just an online fps, that you can earn money and buy upgrades etc?

Any chance you could explain how it will work, world wise?

If its the first, it could be a great game, the kind of thing i've been looking for for a long time.

There will have to be a fine balance between luck and skill in the game, could be ineteresting.

Also, how did you get the keys?

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^