Running Air and Earth runes in the abyss

Doomdevil321

Ok so my friend told me about how he makes sooooo much cash rcing that it is crazy. He also told me about the abyss and these pouches.

Ok so i got all my pouches, air gloves, and 1 pair of earth gloves, now from what i understand about the pouches is that they degrade quickly. Currently i am lvl 35 and i am doing air runes and 1k earth runes cuz i bought them gloves by mistake.

Is it worth it to run through the abyss if my combat stats are 65 att 57 str 51 def 62 hits 60 magic 60 range 53 prayer? (yes i know im not a pure)

IMO no. You can just run/walk fally/varrock in about the same time.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

well if you are trying to get xp, then that probably isnt a great idea, you would be better off doing fire runes, untill you can do lunar diplomacy, and get the ZMI altar, because the ourina teleport is super handy. The ZMI altar is the fastest xp so yea

goro_fujita.png

well if you are trying to get xp, then that probably isnt a great idea, you would be better off doing fire runes, untill you can do lunar diplomacy, and get the ZMI altar, because the ourina teleport is super handy. The ZMI altar is the fastest xp so yea

See, that still didn't answer his question. He asked if it would be a good idea to run through the abyss with his stats, rather than run from the bank to the altar.

Explain.png