Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Just started playing GOP

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Italian5kamikaze
[ Display Name History ]

Italian5kamikaze

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,685 posts
OKay well I've just started this minigame and almost every game I get put on a team with one or two other people while the other team has like 6-7 people and can never win lol. I've won like 1 game so far. What am I doing wrong? :?
Posted Image
Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

Clay_More12
[ Display Name History ]

Clay_More12

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,546 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Clay_More12
  • Clan:Divine Forces
Your just a beginner, so just go to a 50/50 World and start there until your good enough for 100/0 Worlds.

Posted Image

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated | http://rs-df.com/forums

Dire_Wolf
[ Display Name History ]

Dire_Wolf

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,721 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
Best option is go to the offical themed world for GOP.

Recruit players into a clan chat and then when you have enough, tell the players the rule which is :

1) No barriers

2) No repelling other teams orbs

Once that's done you guys do 50-50 which means each team gets 50% win. You can also do it a full game, where 1 team gets all altars.

But i would recommend 50-50.

Good luck!

Racheya
[ Display Name History ]

Racheya

A noob

• Editorial Panel
  • 7,253 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Bernkastel
It's a problem I've found with GoP too, even after playing it for months I get suck on a losing team. Playing 50/50 is the way to go imo :thumbup:

Games are usually 3-3-1-1 in members which means one team gets the first three, the other team the next three, the first team the next altar and the other team the last. F2P games are usually one team first 3, second team other 3.

Posted Image
I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users