Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

[hide]He would win, I got nothing on some ninja martial arts guy

:unsure: [/hide]

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Need moar food. brb

also

whokarate.jpg

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

So yeah. My two friends and I, mainly them I just watch, rape this one freshmen daily.

And by rape I mean they hold him down while bashing his head into on of their groin areas. Today they were doing it in the hall when the headmaster came walking down the hallway, he just kept walking while shaking his head, didn't say a thing. We laughed and laughed, so awkward.

Our main goal is to cause as much emotional trauma as we can till we graduate. So far, it's working. Poor bastard.

[bleep]ing douche.

You know I just watch...I have too much a reputation to act like him.

Poor guy, divorce is hard on some people you know?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

But seriously halo, you gotta make them stop that. not only cuz that [cabbage]'s gay, but it's humiliating to that kid. making fun of who and joking with the bros is one thing, its our way to give each other a hard time, but to do that to a kid purely for the sake of humiliation is bad.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

@Ownage: You guys are taking this waay too seriously,its not as bad as it sounds, just kind of hard to explain, but I will agree its pretty damn humiliating on the eyes of "the other crowd". But fine, I'll do something. Mr. Morals.

watch him kill himself in a year, you could have been the one to stop it

See "taking this way too seriously."

i doubt the kid would kill himself or whatnot, it's funny to you, but consider how it would feel to be humiliated in front of your friends day after day. It may not be serious to you, but i bet it's serious to him. normally not a Mr. Moral, but if you really stop and think about it, your "headmaster" didn't even care, its constantly happening, and obviously no one is helping. I think all school shooters are pathetic [bleep]asses, and the kid should stand up for himself, but sometimes you gotta show the way, and looking at this, it has Future School Shooter written all over it.

it the natural human reaction to not intervene, even if you know something is wrong, you just gotta nut up and do it if you wanna make the world a better place.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Taking this way too seriously? Halo, you're in denial. You need 'freshmen rapists anonymous'...

Yeaaah... I have a problem...

*sigh*

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SECRET *cries*

i doubt the kid would kill himself or whatnot, it's funny to you, but consider how it would feel to be humiliated in front of your friends day after day. It may not be serious to you, but i bet it's serious to him. normally not a Mr. Moral, but if you really stop and think about it, your "headmaster" didn't even care,<- bingo

I thought you guys would have caught on waaay earlier than this, but man. You guys are super serious.

<_<

No there is no "raping" at school. And my headmaster would have flipped his [cabbage] if he saw something like this.

Last time I'm going to try to pry posts from you guys.

Is it too late to give Pep-daddy terrible relationship advice? Becuase I'd like to throw my hat into the ring.

1. Make inappropriate comments which suggest that you find her attractive because of how closely she resembles your mother

2. Flirt with her family

3. Make too many rape jokes

4. Wear her clothes, but without asking or acting as if its some kind of romantic gesture

5. Call her "mom" during "intimate moments" (this is most effective when combined with tip #1)

Idk if ur saying that just to get us to be quiet, serious discussion was getting old anyway. But if it is really happening, you gotta do something bro.

End serious topics.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

2pzzjb9.jpg

Is it too late to give Pep-daddy terrible relationship advice? Becuase I'd like to throw my hat into the ring.

1. Make inappropriate comments which suggest that you find her attractive because of how closely she resembles your mother

2. Flirt with her family

3. Make too many rape jokes

4. Wear her clothes, but without asking or acting as if its some kind of romantic gesture

5. Call her mom during "intimate moments" (this is most effective when combined with tip #1)

Just like to add on 4, or any "almost rape" stories, always a good idea. Case in point.

r7Qj2.png

Idk if ur saying that just to get us to be quiet, serious discussion was getting old anyway. But if it is really happening, you gotta do something bro.

Dude, it was totally fake. I was super bored and made up this totally bogus story and said "[bleep] it, lets go with this". I would never be part of something like that, hell no. I just didn't know you guys would take me so seriously. I guess I have to say you should never take me seriously, in this thread, AGAIN

Nothing on the form of bullying, or that [cabbage], happens at my school. Seriously nothing ever happens here. Its like the perfect place. The only thing that would happen is if someone called someone a [bleep] or whatever.

Isn't your headmaster that one superbadass that stole a Ushanka from a Soviet police car?

Yeah.

this is awkward, lets forget this and never remember about this again. Just like page 1,504

"Let your anger be like a monkey in a piñata , inside with the candy hiding from the kids, hoping they don't find it." - Master Tang

Uh yeah sure.

Anyways, busy, busy, weekend, got a lot on my plate with homework and Winter Formal.