Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Next person who knowingly goes against everything we said yesterday is getting a not-so-nice PM in their inbox. You guys don't have permission to post whatever you feel like it as soon as the mods/admins leave for a bit.

So so so tempted right now. Like, you can't even imagine how much I want to do something right now. Oh god.

I should get off. But I won't. Oh jeez.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

and it's the active half lulz.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

They be trying to kill the thread.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Wait, website crew now? What? lol.

i guess the staff is looking over the last 100 pages of rape comics/half naked people and cabbage and taking a gander at it.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

dsadax.png

Look at those colors! It's definetly christmas!

Speaking of colors

fgis1337.jpg

But remember guys! We're mean and un-inviting to newcomers.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Quick question admins. With that warning about not posting against the mods...Does this count?

Uhh... is that spam? Clean it up.

Now.

i guess the staff is looking over the last 100 pages of rape comics/half naked people and cabbage and taking a gander at it.

What the hell guys?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

What the hell guys?

We call them magna edits.

What the hell guys?

he's referring to wit's edits. in other words we're getting in trouble for doing what we've always done.

2pzzjb9.jpg

What the hell guys?

You guys made more?

Now I don't want to read these pages.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

What the hell guys?

You guys made more?

No. But that's where this stuff started, so yeah.

You've seen the latest stuff.

If /FG/ ends up like the rest of the forums where everything is cork-up-the-arse seriousness, and regular drab crap I'm out. I might post some contact info for the cool /FG/er's if we wanna find a new hangout.

2pzzjb9.jpg

You guys made more?

Not that I remember.

And by "you guys" you mean "wits", right? She's the only one who does them.

Well, Tyler's done some, in the past, I know... Didn't know if any of the newbies caught on the bandwagon.

On the fifth day of christmas the Forums gave to me!

5 autoplayed songs

4 admins

3 website crew and mods

2 incriminated posters

And a P3K.

No, this [cabbage] doesn't rhyme. Deal with it.

16185_s.gif

I see you walking down the street with the girl I love and im like, FORGET YOU!

OooOOoo.