Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

If you guys seriously need to be able to post inappropriate and sexual images to bring "life and soul" into the thread, then you have bigger problems :P

It's just that we consider everyone here mature enough to view those without being offended. None of them were even excplicit (wits censored the mangas). Rarely ever anyone comes in to see them, so it's not like we are corrupting the soul of poor innocent children.

16185_s.gif

If you guys seriously need to be able to post inappropriate and sexual images to bring "life and soul" into the thread, then you have bigger problems :P

It's just that we consider everyone here mature enough to view those without being offended. None of them were even excplicit (wits censored the mangas). Rarely ever anyone comes in to see them, so it's not like we are corrupting the soul of poor innocent children.

:thumbup:

Cat_Paws.gif

@tripsis: you don't get it...this thread thrived on 'randomness'. Without it, this thread'll die off...like stork being away from a closet...

Not to mention it was awesome because i considered everyone here to be friends, there was no topic that couldn't be discussed, pretty much no personal details left unshared.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

However we do have forum-wide rules and those rules apply everywhere. People don't get to pick and choose which rules to follow based on the users that frequent the specific board/topic.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Again, I use to regular this thread. The spirit was still awesome and didn't need those things.

I firmly believe that the the spirit of this thread was much better before this "phase."

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

@tripsis: you don't get it...this thread thrived on 'randomness'. Without it, this thread'll die off...like stork being away from a closet...

Randomness is fine. You don't need sexual, inappropriate and offensive randomness.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

I think my brother made a website with a forum a while back for free. Strongly considering this atm.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I propose this then tripsis:

To not offend everyone, open up a 'mature section' of the off-topic forum, that includes one of those fancy 'are you 14 or older yes/no' screens, and inside that section, forum people don't have to worry about 'others' taking offense at every little microscopic thing.

div>

However we do have forum-wide rules and those rules apply everywhere. People don't get to pick and choose which rules to follow based on the users that frequent the specific board/topic.

Well I even remember a mod not so long ago saying it was OK to post the chick pics as long as it was in the "Hot celebrities" thread. So those rules don't apply to that thread, but do on this one?

16185_s.gif

I propose this then tripsis:

To not offend everyone, open up a 'mature section' of the off-topic forum, that includes one of those fancy 'are you 14 or older yes/no' screens, and inside that section, forum people don't have to worry about 'others' taking offense at every little microscopic thing.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Even the celebrities forum is moderated and we have restrictions and limits. However here you guys went beyond even those limits and you do not seem to know where to draw the line.

Posted Image

I'd also like it to be noted how many people came into this thread for a short time and left and had no problem. Now it seems one or two people sent a complaint to "management" and everyone suffers.

Edit:tell us what the limits are.

2pzzjb9.jpg

b0943915-1108-49b2-a718-10bda3ffd034.gif

2pzzjb9.jpg

'And so the mods go...killing yet another topic, all the while promoting an mmorpg that endorses the killing of other people (pvp), the killing of everything that doesn't resemble you (pvm), and beer/alcohol drinking'

div>