Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Ben still comes here. It's like school time in Australia at the moment.

Actually school is probably getting out, Dax and Ben should start posting any minute now.

Oh my god I sound like a stalker.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

napalm do you guys celebrate Carnival in Argentina? or is that an exclusively Brazilian thing?

We do. It's most famous in a city called Gualeguaychu, but I've never been there.

Also, Uruguay celebrates it a lot. Not sure about the rest of the countries arround.

16185_s.gif

Unless Miss Liddle turns out to be the biggest weeaboo on the face of the planet i don't see us trying to get rid of her.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

its actually the time they do get on

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

That'd probably do it. But we only ever chased off a bi-sexual, (i think cross dressing), weeaboo, kid. And by kid i mean kid.

What is a weeboo?

I... i think i love you.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Open the door, get on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur.

2pzzjb9.jpg

I just google imaged weeboo to try find out what the hell that is and it comes up with stuff like an alpaca and some hideously customised croc shoes...as if they weren't already manky enough.

They're essentially people obsessed with japan and japanese stuff. Usually characterized by loving manga, anime and cosplay. Also they like to say kawaii.

mfw Miss Liddles keeps a chicken.

9.jpg

2pzzjb9.jpg

bear chan is sooo kawaii.... desu desu.

Case in point.

2pzzjb9.jpg

I just google imaged weeboo to try find out what the hell that is and it comes up with stuff like an alpaca and some hideously customised croc shoes...as if they weren't already manky enough.

They're essentially people obsessed with japan and japanese stuff. Usually characterized by loving manga, anime and cosplay. Also they like to say kawaii.

mfw Miss Liddles keeps a chicken.

9.jpg

Yeah! Im getting two new baby yellow fluffy ones next week too. So fluffy...maybe they will make an appearance in vids. I'll start them young. They'll be wearing p hats in no time.

well I'm going to head to bed. In order to maintain my general physical and personality-ish excellence I require sleep.

2pzzjb9.jpg

my face when who is miss liddles.

Damn you go-

No. No matter how tried, I don't think I could ever get 321 to think he loves me.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

my face when who is miss liddles.

Damn you go-

No. No matter how tried, I don't think I could ever get 321 to think he loves me.

*doesn't follow*

i don't really either. Before I go, something I just whipped up in about 2 minutes.

9sfejm.jpg

now bed for real.

2pzzjb9.jpg