Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

*googles*

Oh. Ok. I see.

>has to google George Carlin.

Now I understand why you think a low form of humor, such as puns, are funny.

I don't enjoy most comedians. Certainly not if they're not live. The good ones usually get ruined by their fanbase. So I don't look for them. Plus, even if I have watched/heard George Carlin before, that doesn't necessarily mean I would recognize his name. I never recognize celebrities. Even if I've watched their stuff, I don't remember their names. I'm just like that.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

>pie thinks high school grades mean anything

>pie thinks playing sports means anything

>pie thinks being quarterback of the Bum[bleep] Fannybandits is impressive when there aren't even enough people interested to fill a team

>he thinks i was actually being serious and wasn't quoting old copypasta

YBg9q.jpg

>pie thinks high school grades mean anything

>pie thinks playing sports means anything

>pie thinks being quarterback of the Bum[bleep] Fannybandits is impressive when there aren't even enough people interested to fill a team

>he thinks i was actually being serious and wasn't quoting old copypasta

YBg9q.jpg

>he thinks i was actually being serious

as much as you try to cover your tracks now we all know you were thrilled to take this one brief moment to try and one-up me but miserably failed and now you're hopelessly trying to regain your position of superiority

Pie so mad, I love it

BigGrin.png

I don't know who the [bleep] you think you are "Psycho Robot" (what a stupid name), but you better knock it off.

I decided to hack robot's photobucket.. [can you believe his password was fhqwhgads?]

anyways.. it seems that robot has had more [kitty] than you will ever have...

[hide]IMG_20110925_165315.jpg[/hide]

proof. i think he was like cybering with some [kitty]loving girl or something.

*googles*

Oh. Ok. I see.

>has to google George Carlin.

Now I understand why you think a low form of humor, such as puns, are funny.

I don't enjoy most comedians. Certainly not if they're not live. The good ones usually get ruined by their fanbase. So I don't look for them. Plus, even if I have watched/heard George Carlin before, that doesn't necessarily mean I would recognize his name. I never recognize celebrities. Even if I've watched their stuff, I don't remember their names. I'm just like that.

i don't either.. but i liked george carlin so much that i memorized his name so i could find more of his stuffs.

hn8867f.jpg

cute!

on a related note.. my dad says that the cat's daddy is a raccoon.. so i call him raccoon man now.. :P

http://evilkittyonline.com/of-raccoons-and-skunks/

damn guys, pie got me... he showed me good. I should leave now before I dig myself in any deeper

okay seriously calm the [bleep] down i was just joking

No YOU calm down. I've had ENOUGH of your crap. Every time you blow into town, you leave a trail of [cabbage] and arrogance. GET A LIFE KID I HAVE 4.0 GPA AND GRADUATED VALEDICTORIAN AND I AM BETTER THAN ARGLEBARGLEARGLEARGLEARGLE

Well, while Pie has his mental break down, I'm just going to go to bed.

Night.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

damn guys, pie got me... he showed me good. I should leave now before I dig myself in any deeper

okay seriously calm the [bleep] down i was just joking

No YOU calm down. I've had ENOUGH of your crap. Every time you blow into town, you leave a trail of [cabbage] and arrogance. GET A LIFE KID I HAVE 4.0 GPA AND GRADUATED VALEDICTORIAN AND I AM BETTER THAN ARGLEBARGLEARGLEARGLEARGLE

you;re also a candy ass with no abs.

until you get abs and grow your hair long and dye your hair black and grow a bigger nose like snape.. you fail at life.