Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Okay, I'll give it a day.

My brother said I could use his Xbox 360, so I guess I can get into fighters now. You said MVC3 is a good babby's first fighter, right? I'm more interested in Street Fighter. Would it be okay to dive straight into Super SF4? What's the new one that's coming out?

So... Last summer my friend created a fundraiser to help fund his expenses to a program called KROKA. It's some program where you camp out in the woods of Vermont for all of winter and some of the spring. You get some college credits or something. All I know is that it's not [bleep]ing cheap.

I couldn't go to the fundraising event, but I personally met with him and gave him a moderate quantity of cash, out of my pocket, to help him out. Now he tells me he's not going with it anymore. My face when.

DA5jp.png

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Enough for me to be slightly ticked off. BUT he did give it to another guy I know that will be going.

At least it'll still be going to good use.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Speaking of funds and the loss thereof, if Jamflex does go through with this whole "nuke the bots" thing, then I stand to lose a moderately significant source of income I've had for over two years.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

That's actually a really good source of income, not going to lie.

Cheap, easy, lodsamone profit.

Wouldn't say you could live off of it though.

That's actually a really good source of income, not going to lie.

Cheap, easy, lodsamone profit.

Wouldn't say you could live off of it though.

Dicing and staking, on the other hand....

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

I went to Friendly's for dinner. Got deep fried waffle fries for an appetizer. Deep fried fish and deep fried french fries for entree. Ice cream for dessert. Why am I gaining so much weight?

I'm actually thinking about starting a diet in November, but I probably won't stick to it. I think I'm actually a mesomorph, but I don't work out at all and I'm not an attention [bleep], so I'm not going to change that.