Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Society corrupts. You aren't born a shitbag, you're brought up to be one.

Females are, for the vast majority, overly emotional leading to them being stupid, rather than making the logical, right decision.

You seriously took pride in what you learned from history class? You aren't a member of the groups that made it happen. Most people don't even actively take part in making history. And what higher cause does Joe [roosters]moke off the block serve other than his own?

Why not give them the chance to be decent people on their own? I'd say most of /fg/ is pretty decent and none of us (as far as I know) have been to military school.

I'mokaywiththis.jpg

Does it really matter if you take pride in your country or yourself? Who cares about a higher power? (both of those are rhetorical) I mean, yeah, you're going to be really biased with this one, so I guess we'll just agree to disagree.

Why gamble when I can be sure? That's like letting a dog grow up and hope it doesn't bite you, or train it from a young age not to bite.

okay.jpg

I can tell you fro a fact life is better if you have something to be proud of. So many people run around "not knowing what they want to do". A higher calling helps give direction and a sense of purpose.

I'll tell you, every day it sucks to wake up before the sun and get ready to go, but every morning I love putting on my uniform. Know why? It's the jersey of the greatest team on the face of the Earth. Every day I know I'm training to save someones life, or keep others safe who will. I know my job needs to be done and I do my best to make sure there's no one who should be doing it rather than me.

inb4haters

Welp, I didn't want to start another argument that will never get to anywhere, but oh boy, here we go.jpg

>I can tell you fro a fact life is better if you have something to be proud of.

That should be achieved through personal improvement, merits, and hard work, not because you joined a team of tens of thousands of guys who do something just to say "Look guys I was in here! See?? SEE???"

>So many people run around "not knowing what they want to do". A higher calling helps give direction and a sense of purpose.

>It's the jersey of the greatest team on the face of the Earth.

So you'd only reccomend military schooling for indecisive americans? If you weren't part of "the number one team of the world" then you would have nothing to be proud of, and thus military training would be pointless? If you weren't indecisive, and already had a point in life, military training would be pointless?

Furthermore, what constitues america as "the greatest team on the face of the Earth"? Definetly not the economy. Nor the highest ammount of military manpower, either. Probably not the culture. Highest kill count? Most effective killing weapons?

>I know I'm training to save someones life, or keep others safe who will.

Through violence. A soldier is just a glorified murderer. If you wanted to save lives you could save lives that don't require killing others. Or you could research in the medical field. That saves lives, too, without bullets. I'm not gonna say that the world is perfect and we could live peacefully without military and we'd all be happy and blablablabala... but there are more efficient ways to save lives. Being in the military isn't as mush as saving lives as it is getting rid of enemies. Enemies you don't choose, and a riddance you don't justify, you're just a tool of the guys who do those.

All in all, I think that if you (as a parent, which you aren't yet) deem military training necessary, you are doing your parenting wrong. All good values that can be attained with military training, can be attained without them just as easily.

I was going to make a joke about you writing a novel or something because your name was italicized for so long, but I guess you actually were. Seany's very stubborn. Don't bother.

Nah, he'll probably just get confused somehow and then ask me if I want to hangout downtown at 8pm on a school night.

I don't know why, but I found that funny.

Blaze's videos always make me smile. Apparently he celebrates American holidays. He lives in Iceland. I can just picture him decked out in red white and blue on the 4th of July, getting funny looks, and not giving a [bleep]. I love Blaze <3:

if NASA (engineers, doctors, scientists etc) use metric I dont understand what would be so hard about changing to metric

ounces, gallons, miles...

[bleep] that shit

>replacing all the road signs with metric units

>replacing all text books to metric units <- well this one isn't that hard since most would already be in metric

>replacing all teaching to metric

>replacing almost EVERYTHING that has to deal with measuring to metric

I don't think you quite understand. It would nice to see the US finally catch up with the rest of the world, but I don't think its going to happen in our life time.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

if NASA (engineers, doctors, scientists etc) use metric I dont understand what would be so hard about changing to metric

[bleep] that shit

>replacing all the road signs with metric

>replacing all text books to metric

I don't think you quite understand.

phase it out slowly ? and TEXTBOOKS ? what the [bleep] man. textbooks dont use metric ?

and yes. considerable logistical problems present themselves. I dunno america, you're smart figure it out.

[bleep] that shit

>replacing all the road signs with metric

>replacing all text books to metric

I don't think you quite understand.

phase it out slowly ? and TEXTBOOKS ? what the [bleep] man. textbooks dont use metric ?

and yes. considerable logistical problems present themselves. I dunno america, you're smart figure it out.

We were smart. Now we have political parties trying to destroy our country for their own political game and glory.

Seany's going to yell at me.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

[bleep] that shit

>replacing all the road signs with metric units

>replacing all text books to metric units <- well this one isn't that hard since most would already be in metric

I don't think you quite understand. It would nice to see the US finally catch up with the rest of the world, but I don't think its going to happen in our life time.

Oh boy, a thread full of liberals.

Gotta love Merika.

This place is teh bomb.

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].