Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Pretty dece. Mildly chilly.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

a2249279-bc8a-424b-9dbf-adc3b8a045a9.jpg

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

UHuuH.jpg

I'm ok with this.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Meanwhile, on faceboob:

I come from a small town in Maine where everyone pulls over to let an ambulance or a funeral procession pass. We wave at each other in our cars. We dont have fire flies, we have lightening bugs. Shoes arent necessary and if we go outside we get dirty and we arent afraid of it! Chicken is fried and iced tea is the house wine. Wash cloths are " wash rags." And if you disrespect your Momma and/or Daddy youre gonna seriously regret it. Repost if youre proud you came from a small town in Maine and wont ever forget where you grew up!!! ♥..

It's true, honestly.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Meanwhile, on faceboob:

I come from a small town in Maine where everyone pulls over to let an ambulance or a funeral procession pass. We wave at each other in our cars. We dont have fire flies, we have lightening bugs. Shoes arent necessary and if we go outside we get dirty and we arent afraid of it! Chicken is fried and iced tea is the house wine. Wash cloths are " wash rags." And if you disrespect your Momma and/or Daddy youre gonna seriously regret it. Repost if youre proud you came from a small town in Maine and wont ever forget where you grew up!!! ♥..

It's true, honestly.

Sounds like ever small town anywhere ever