Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

DAMN YOU NEX! I almost killed that thread!

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

My post is either going to get deleted, totally ignored, or end this thread.

Probably ignored. I personally wouldn't see a need to delete it, and well...you know how people are. They've got to get their last word and point across. So the thread will keep going until it turns into a flame war.(Not everyone who posts there is like that, but it's the way it'll end up between a couple I'm sure)

You just summarized why I don't post in OT.

Yeah, I avoid posting there as much as I can as well. I'm pretty sure I'd get demoted, and banned within 1-2 weeks. lmao

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Whoooooops sorry.

Just bored today, had to come home sick.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I just post in Today and the annoying things thread.

I still find it funny whenever I post in the today thread, Shiny has to go ahead and say I'm turning it into the LOTPW thread. :rolleyes:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

czzve.gif

[kitty] is best when wet.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Vezon and Lokie have neglected to take part in Crossroads. I am growing more disappointed in them by the day.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Isn't that game where that woman in Tyler's avatar is from?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Isn't that game where that woman in Tyler's avatar is from?

Don't be absurd, everyone knows they're from Super Smash Bros Brawl

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I'm pretty sure she's in both Melee and Brawl.

No one knows you're talking if you write really small.

2pzzjb9.jpg

I love you too Goon. Don't tell any of the mods though, they will try to kill our love.

2pzzjb9.jpg

For a browser-based flash game from a generally lackluster company, Dragonfable is surprisingly good.

I've played AE's games out of boredom for years now, but that's the only one that is actually somewhat worth the time wasted.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Sup Daxbro.

2pzzjb9.jpg

We'll never fall we're the masters of the world.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Vezon and Lokie have neglected to take part in Crossroads. I am growing more disappointed in them by the day.

Vezon hasn't even been playing DE2, and Lokie seems to be more of a roleplayer. Speaking of which, DE2 is running, get your ass in here :razz:

Meh.

Useless harpies.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

What if everything we do is written on the inside of a baked potato, waiting for us to eat after we die?

2pzzjb9.jpg