Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Shorts are good in appropriate weather.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Child, 10 degrees with a wind chill of 5 is not shorts weather.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Bacon wrapped steak? I'm not sure how I feel about this.

I want to try bacon mac and cheese. Sounds like it would be tasty.

ok

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

[hide]cjuR7.png[/hide]

>Vietnam

>Volunteer

Wnh9F.jpg

You forgot

>Killing humans for the sake of a [bleep]ing cartoon pony

>Beautiful

This just goes wayy beyong "good" and "bad".

America as a whole seems to have an obsession with adding bacon to things.

That's the America everyone loves, the America that knows best.

16185_s.gif

Thats why you can't take ponyfools seriously.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

and suddenly you realize too far is too far.

2pzzjb9.jpg

The psychology of this fan base is fascinating.

The psychology of this fan base is horrifying.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Pug= this thread

guy= adminitration

i6lzJ.gif

2pzzjb9.jpg